Wrong target ?

Map it

younes.balandjian.3
9 years ago

Hello there, i read all the thread again and again, and i still unable to find the answer..

i used nmap, scanned witth “178.17.41.47” as target, tried different kind of scan, and i can’t find something who’s seems answering.. So i wonder, is that the good target ? Thanks for helping :D

5replies
4voices
209views
Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

Did you create new thread to post the question which has been repeatedly asked? Ask we clearly said before, it may take some days to know if you are right or wrong.

Some people just want to see an obvious result right away. If not, they may get crazy. But that is how life is.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
9 years ago

[quote=“freewind1012”]
Some people just want to see an obvious result right away. If not, they may get crazy. But that is how life is.
[/quote]
Perfect !
You can finish that level without help, like a lot of us have already done

younes.balandjian.3
9 years ago

I don’t ask you about giving me the answer.. I just tell you the truth, i read all thread again and again and i can’t find the answer at my question, just want to know if i’m searching in the good direction.. and everytime i got an answer it’s for telling me i’m dumb, idiot, or other thread just give the answer.. So i think i’m just really bad in english.. but ty aniway

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
9 years ago

Reading the threads without thinking is not good.
When you see an hint and you don’t understand it, try to understand what that mean, what to do with that and if you understand all hint and think a little you’ll be able to finish all levels here :)

dloser
9 years ago

The results seem to be less reliable than they once were. Try to go for reliability instead of speed. And make sure you aren’t missing anything.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss