little help needed.

anonghost321
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

i just wanted to put my .exe file into some image file,
so i needed this software easy binder .
i m using windows 10 but windows won’t let me download it.its detecting a virus,any ways i can download it??thanks in advance

7replies
3voices
219views
f0rk [HackingGuy]
7 years ago

What?

I suggest you first read the Code of Conduct before continuing on the conversation regarding any illegal actions you may be taking.
Another suggestion would be to learn proper grammar and punctuation so that we may actually understand what it is exactly that you want.
Also, one final suggestion: Don’t use Windows 10.

anonghost321
7 years ago

i need to download easy binder and windows 10 is detecting malware,if u can suggest any working link,plz.
thanks

sorry for the grammatical errors.

anonghost321
7 years ago

i am not taking any illegal action,was just learning to bind two different type of files,i am sorry if it went against the rules of this group.

anonghost321
7 years ago

i am not a windows user but for some reason i will have to.

f0rk [HackingGuy]
7 years ago

Oh, I thought you were just writing malware for profit and thought this a safe haven.
This was off of google.

anonghost321
7 years ago

any other software ???

dloser
7 years ago

Be very careful with downloading these kind of tools; many are infected with viruses or include malware. (And most likely, you don’t need them.)

It kinda sounds like you want to do some form of steganography. There are many ways to accomplish this, but searching for the right term should help you a lot. If you want something else, it might help if you are more specific about what exactly you want to accomplish.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss