Problem Level completiing

Kumar nitesh [Kr.nit]
7 years ago

Hello please anyone can help me how can i complete level if i dnt have spurce page and how i get spurce page on phone

4replies
3voices
207views
dimooz
7 years ago

IMO you should better use the right tools to play around here, you won’t get far with only a phone…

Kumar nitesh [Kr.nit]
7 years ago

What should better for it,, if i dnt have laptop or destop or pc then cant i complete the level ?

Kumar nitesh [Kr.nit]
7 years ago

Can you suggest any of tools tools fot it , or source page url for completeing levels

theMunchBox
7 years ago

Passionate in being what you want to be and won’t let anything stop you or ignorant?

[quote=Kr.nit]Can you suggest any of tools for it, or source page url for completeing levels[/quote]

You seriously don’t know? >> Add “view-source:” before “http”. As for tools, save up your money to buy a decent desktop or laptop. You will be using a variety of tools that’s only available on those platforms.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss