beginner

ytwt
5 years ago

hello everybody ! i m new here and my english is very bad and i need a mentor for growth experience please help i want to be a better hacker. no mockinbird :)

11replies
5voices
276views
No_man
5 years ago

Where r u from

ytwt
5 years ago

hello from belgium and u ? and i luv hacking but i m verry bad but i m determined

bzuka12345
5 years ago

wait begin to educate you
learn on your own and if you want a mentor you should read experience of other hackers as an art of intrusion ;)

ytwt
5 years ago

why begin to educate u ? what the relationship whith my education ?

dimooz
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

Hi, and welcome here :)
I suggest you start to learn some useful programing language, like Python. Then try to learn the TCP/IP mechanisms, and things like the OSI model, that could give you some strong basis about networking. Then try to program your own scripts/tools, i.e. solving some challenges levels. That’s a very good way to learn efficiently about hacking.
You’ll absolutely need to use some Linux distro, like Kali or Parrot OS (or a classic one like Debian/Ubuntu, otherwise you can try Slackware if you don’t scare easy :)). Besides you can learn how to use some virtual machines environments, like VirtualBox or VMware.
Some funny hacker tools you could give a try : MetaSploit / Armitage, PingCastle, Shodan, Burp, Phisherman, Ettercap, AirCrack-NG, Nikto / Sparta, John-The-Ripper…
Some tools you’ll absolutely need to use : Nmap, Wireshark, IDA32, Firefox and all its hacker modules (HackBar, HTTP_Headers, NoScript, GreaseMonkey, etc.)
It’s almost impossible to list all of the tools you could use for hacking purposes here.
If you want more info about FF additional extensions, I posted an article about it here on HackThis!!, you should read it.
Obviously you’ll also need to work through Windows & Linux console commands (shell), it’s important. You could also try to learn how to setup a web server (i.e. apache) and how to code some little php scripts, that’s another useful exercise. I hope that helps.

EDIT: your english doesn’t seem to be SO bad. However the first thing you should try to learn is english, obviously, but I’m sure you already got it, didn’t you?

bzuka12345
5 years ago

what I want to say is that you have to learn on your own, nobody will teach you unless you pay

silly

ytwt
5 years ago

thank’s bzuka12345 but i was an other vision of site. I did not imagine things like that. I am beginner in this system and i did not know it was possible to pay to have a teaching in hacking.

ytwt
5 years ago

Dimooz bro i pass all my days on youtube looking for tutorials but it’s not the same when you have a mentor. I try. Each day i am connected on youtube watching for programs about hacking but it’s not easy. i have downloaded some apk like vpn kali linux and other but i can not hack wifi with cmd. i bougth alfa wifi key but nothing. same with kali. my computer start rowing. there is some setting i don’t know how to do. with kali i can not hack wifi to because some settings are not good. Smalls blockages on the left and on the right prevents me from moving forward. but i’m determined and go to the end. thanks for advices. XD

dimooz
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

you’re welcome. Keep searching, learning, and trying. You’re on the right way ;)

Leia99
5 years ago

Hi, welcome!!, if you need help just message :)

ytwt
5 years ago

hello yes i need help Leia. welcome

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 12

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss