Recommend

TheOdd1sOut
7 years ago

I have a huge interest for hacking and I just wanted to ask what kind of computer should I get for this type of stuff. Some link would be fine and I don’t have a price range. Right now I am using my schools computer and they have a lot of restrictions so I can’t acess the elements and I can’t edit anything I can only see the source page

4replies
2voices
200views
dimooz
7 years ago

A laptop with at least 1,8 GHz proc and 2GB ram should be enough to do the trick. The more powerful your processor is and the more ram memory you got, the more pleasant your experience is. A good choice could be a Dual 2,4Ghz proc / 8 GB ram if you plan to use a distro like kali and to run the different tools easily/quickly. It’s up to you and your wallet.

TheOdd1sOut
7 years ago

[quote=dimooz]A laptop with at least 1,8 GHz proc and 2GB ram should be enough to do the trick. The more powerful your processor is and the more ram memory you got, the more pleasant your experience is. A good choice could be a Dual 2,4Ghz proc / 8 GB ram if you plan to use a distro like kali and to run the different tools easily/quickly. It’s up to you and your wallet.[/quote]

TheOdd1sOut
7 years ago

Could you possibly give me a link to a computer you recommend???

Reply has been removed
dimooz
7 years ago

No, I couldn’t. Maybe take care to choose one with a wifi card capable of packet injection (compatible with aircrack-ng)?

http://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=compatible_cards

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss