Greetings!

Chloranthy
7 years ago

Hello, everyone!

I’m rather new here (I just joined a few hours ago :D), but this place already seems really cool. I’ve been teaching myself about computer security thus far through books and self-study. I hope to meet a lot of new people and I’m happy to be here.

P.S. if anyone out there is a J programmer….definitely reply :).

16replies
9voices
267views
f0rk [HackingGuy]
7 years ago

Well hello there!

Nice to meet you, and may the challenges be challenging ;P

Reply has been removed
Chloranthy
7 years ago

Nice to meet you, too!
And I do hope you’re right. I’m quite eager to learn more, and I have a certain expectation that these types of missions will point me in the right direction.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

Welcome to this place! I’m pretty sure you’ll learn a lot from these challenges, don’t worry!

If you need anything, don’t hesitate to [s]spam[/s] PM me :)

tl0tr
7 years ago

Welcome to HT!!.

May the force be with you.

Chloranthy
7 years ago

Thank you very much for the warm welcome :)
I will be sure to annoy you with all my incessant questions haha.

? [bolofecal]
7 years ago

Welcome to HackThis, if you try harder you will learn a lot with this wonderful challenges.

dimooz
7 years ago

Welcome and have fun here! (and I don’t know anything about J programming…) :p

tehron
7 years ago

Welcome, @Chloranthy!

“Warm” welcome? Have you met @dloser yet or what!?

Chloranthy
7 years ago

Dloser was the first to post in my J programmer thread, actually. So he/she has found a special place in my heart ?.

? [bolofecal]
7 years ago

@dloser has a special place in heart of us all <3

Ardiandark
7 years ago

I’m join

Aime_Aine
7 years ago

Hi ! I’m new here ! I didn’t think that hacking can be that fun ! I hope we will get along well !!
I already know programming in many languages such as python, javascript and php (with a little of SQL) and I join to know how I can secure my site well (because if you know how hack, yo know how to prevent hacking)

So so nice to meet you !

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

Hello you!

Welcome to this place, I hope you’ll learn the most you can in way to prevent attackers to defeat your website!
Good luck with challenge, and if any help is needed, don’t hesitate to PM me !

Aime_Aine
7 years ago

Thank you ! I will do my very best to hack them all !

Chloranthy
7 years ago

Hello Aime_Aine! It’s good to meet you.
It sounds like you already have a strong foundation already in programming. I hope that we can grow and improve alongside one another.
I wish you well!

Aime_Aine
7 years ago

I hope too ! So nice to meet you !

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 17

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss