Hey everyone!

wrhe
7 years ago

Hey everyone, i’m fairly new to this site and it has been quite a challenge already for me. I’m a simple script kiddie but i’m investing time and research into this field and hoping to gain experience from it. Also would like to meet a few people with the same interest as me, and am currently completely self-taught as my school lacks the shit out of computer knowledge. I’m only 16 so I have a lot to learn but I am currently working on learning many languages, and projects. my first successful project was very simple and easy I made a key-logger using a simple command from python.

6replies
7voices
230views
dimooz
7 years ago

Hi, welcome to HackThis! Have fun here, I’m sure you’ll find many people to share about programing languages and other interesting things with you.

bigheks
7 years ago

Welcome to HT. 16 is the perfect time to start, if you keep going you will be a computer god when you’re 21 ;-D

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

Hi,

Welcome to HT!!. I hope you’ll learn a lot from here.
Feel free to PM me if you need help for challenges :)

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

Welcome to our playground! I’m sure you’ll learn a lot from this place and have fun with levels and us :)
If you need help for anything, feel free to PM me as well !

Warlock66
7 years ago

Hi Everyone

just joined and already feeling i am going to have fun :)

My best regards to everyone

Hack Safe

Warlock66

? [bolofecal]
7 years ago

Welcome to HackThis! Enjoy the levels. Great about your kl I develop one in c++.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss