lisae
7 years ago

hi everyone im lisae thanks for letting me be here hoping to learn. as quick at the im not a whippersnapper lol my main intrest are direct source links must be superstar on here with the no how to help me learn have used wireshark and url sniffer both rubbish is there any other programes that people us to extract the information need feel free to pm me so once again thank you for the oppurtunity to learn more exciting things

16replies
7voices
261views
PNTSTR
7 years ago | edited 5 years ago

hi @lisae , what is your native language??5

dimooz
7 years ago

Hi and welcome, I’m sure you’ll learn interesting things over here :)

LISAELLIOTT
7 years ago

had to re register so now lisa elliott

dimooz
7 years ago

this is what happens when you forgot your password… ^^

LISAELLIOTT
7 years ago

lol typical

LISAELLIOTT
7 years ago

have a slight problem when i go to do task 1 my email is already there when i remove and open the source page it still has my details in it

dimooz
7 years ago

I bet the info you see displayed has been saved in the cookie. Try to manage your cookies?

LISAELLIOTT
7 years ago

tryied deleting cookies dimooz still not happening lol

dimooz
7 years ago

what is task 1, Main level 1?

LISAELLIOTT
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

http://dai-aim.g.comcast.net/TVE/HLS/NBCSP_HD_TVE_15201_0_8266765452258417163/100-5.vpl.m3u8

stuck with this can easy grab the link but wont play in vlc or hisplayer
no basic level 1 thanks for your help

lisa elliott [lisaelliott1]
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

bloody sick of the password lark had to rest it again its lisaelliott1 now lol when i log out wont let me log in again

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

Could you please stop spamming the same exact post on this thread ?

Did you know that you can’t create more than 3 or 4 account ( not sure if it’s 3 or 4 ) ? You better write your password somewhere so you won’t forget it a third time :p

About that link, what’s the problem ? So we end the lisaellliot spam :)

all sorted bossman my mistake was using my email instead of user can i pm you about the link if its ok thanks for keeping me right

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

Great then ! I’m waiting for you PM :)

I12Hack
7 years ago

Wireshark is rubbish? Can’t say I agree with THAT.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 17

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss