Greetings

[deleted user]
6 years ago

Hi,
My name is Polho,
I was discovering the hachthis website by hazard and I’m very happy to finally find a place where you can learn with exercices and advices from other users, this is fantastic!
I’m still a newbie in this, but very passionated, can spend hours and hours behind the screen so thanks a lot for the welcoming.
Hope we can share together.
And yes I was passing the first 3 levels and I know for you all this is simple but for me this is a great step, it makes my a little proud haha ;)
Regards and enjoy!
Pohlo.

5replies
5voices
209views
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Hi,

Welcome on HackThis!! I hope you’ll love the levels here :)

If you need some help, you can post on the forum!

[deleted user]
6 years ago

Hi @r4v463,

Thank you!

I’ll read the forum posts before asking help.. at least I’ll try ;)

For the moment the “show hint” button and “forum” button on the left column are very usefull!

If you have some “manuals” or other that you can advice me to learn don’t hesitate, internet is big and I don’t really know from where I can start…

Have a good day!

ricksan
6 years ago

Welcome!

Feel free to PM me if you you need anything. I don’t know much, but what I know, I’ll be happy to share.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Hello Polho!

Welcome to this place! I hope you’ll have fun and entertainment with us!

Don’t try learning things randomly, you won’t learn anything like that ;
Do the levels, when you’re stuck, search about it ; from there you’ll learn a lot of things ; then pass the level
Just do this and trust me you’ll have some solid knowledge!

If you need anything, about level or not, just PM me!

Have a nice challenging!

Welcome @Polho!

Enjoy your stay & Happy Hacking!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss