I'm a bit late, but...

fred [feuerstein]
6 years ago

hi guys. I’m not a native english speaker (german) but I’ll try my best to introduce myself a bit. I am registered here for about 1 month now and finally I solved the last challenge today :D (thanks to Mugiwara for bolstering me up). I’ve used some of the challenges to learn python, which makes many tasks really easy in my opinion. Some may wonder how I did all the levels in such a short time. I promise you I did not cheat.

Well there is not much to say about me. Computers and tech-stuff are my hobbie for about 35 yrs now (I’m 40 yrs old). Got a “Diplom” in computerscience in 2011.

I liked the challenges, especially the captcha and crypt part was fairly new to me. As I’m done with them now I’d like to make new levels maybe. Seems that I need to setup a LDAP-Server for the login to the local page replica.

Had much fun with the levels, learned many new things and I really like this site.

greetz,
fred

5replies
6voices
214views
Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Congrats again!
Only a few medals far from thre scoreboard!

xSharki
6 years ago

Nice one dude!

I envy you a lot, besides I hateeeeee so much the captcha ones, I mean, how to parse them when are generated by an image, damn it, they’re so weird :( :(

Anyway, congrats!!!!! :) <3

x2600
6 years ago

Ahh… congratulations my brother. I still haven’t taken another look at crypt9. I ought to get to it, but I’ve been busy with the rankk challenges.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Very well done! Happy that you managed to pass these level in such a short time ! :)

If you still need anything, just PM me ;)

And… welcome as well :p

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Impressive performance @feuerstein !

Congrats on solving it all and I hope you enjoy your stay with us/HackThis community !

533 y4 !

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss