Kinda New

JulSak
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

I was browsing around and saw this category so I guess i’ll put up alittle about myself. Im a college student currently getting his bachelors in cyber security, then going into masters. An officer in the Ethical Hacking Club at said college where we teach and assist other students in getting familiar with Kali Linux and the many tools that come with it. I love doing hacking challenges so eventually I stumbled on this site and have pretty much stayed ever since. Currently studying for Security+ and other certs but I’ll take that one step at a time. I hope to learn from others on this site, and others possibly learn from me. I also noticed people from several countries visit this site, so if it matters I am from the USA in the state of Virginia. :D

3replies
4voices
181views
fred [feuerstein]
6 years ago

welcome to this site! enjoy your stay

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Welcome to Hackthis!

Hope you’ll have fun and entertainment with this website and its challenges

If you need anything, feel free to PM me :)

Happy challenging!

dimooz
6 years ago

Welcome to HT!

I’m sure you’ll enjoy this site, take care it’s pretty addictive… Oh, and you can add your country in this thread:
https://www.hackthis.co.uk/forum/general-information/Introductions/21247-from-which-country-you-are

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss