help me

__NoOne__
6 years ago

how can i host hackathon for my collage on this site ?
anyone give me the solution.

15replies
8voices
275views
juniorlef11
6 years ago

What do you mean?

__NoOne__
6 years ago

i mean like coding contest is hosted by various websites like hackerearth etc but the hacking contests which have the problems similar to this site is not hosted by anyone i have seen so far .
i want to host such contest for my collage mates from this website . like other coding websites allow users to host their own contests.

juniorlef11
6 years ago

what if you create accounts in here and try to solve the challs?

__NoOne__
6 years ago

i want to run such contests only for specific day and 2 or 3hrs.

__NoOne__
6 years ago

where participants get awarded if they get a position in contest

juniorlef11
6 years ago

have you ever build a challenge like this?

__NoOne__
6 years ago

yes i did

juniorlef11
6 years ago

so you can build a site and just put them in there.. if you want you can search for some free web hosting providers..

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Hackthis is open source, so you could clone the repo localy and adapt it to you needs with your custom levels. See the github link at the bottom of the page.

renard65
6 years ago

eh it’s my first day on the site, i should to pay for to have informations that i want , what is the site ?

Oteg [oteg]
6 years ago

Didn’t know it’s open source, interesting.

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

@renard65 Sorry, but I can’t understand you last post, what did you mean?

dimooz
6 years ago

@WHGhost I can’t understand either…

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Let’s hope he’ll answer back to this thread because I didn’t get it either

I assume he meant “I’m willing to pay for informations about it, what is the site that you’re talking about ?” & assuming he don’t understand English well ; he probably didn’t get anything about the thread and thought we were talking about “hacker websites” or something like that.
+ his nickname contains “renard” - Another french lost on the forum :p

I’m done with the analysis, @renard65 we are waiting for you to answer :)

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Take a look at his (or maybe her analyst skills :p) other threads you can definitely say, he/she’s not a native English speaker ;) (like us btw)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 16

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss