Thought I'd introduce myself

Psyberion
6 years ago

Hello! I was planning on at least making an attempt at being more active on these boards, so I thought that I might as well introduce myself.

I’ve been here for quite some time, doing the odd challenge every now and then. I’d say that I’ve got the basics of hacking down, but since I’m now considering bug hunting as a hobby I don’t feel like this is enough anymore, and I’m therefore gonna make an attempt at getting better.

I also hope to be able to give something back to the community. I’m always happy to help if I can, and as I said I’ve got at least the basics down. I’m also a proficient programmer in several languages (mostly C, Python and BASH), and I’d say I’m quite good with computer science in general.

That’s about it, looking forward to participating in the community!

6replies
4voices
225views
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Hi,

I was going to say welcome, but you’re registered here since longer than me x)

But nice to see someone new on the forum :) don’t hesitate to create a thread if you want to talk about something :)

Psyberion
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Haha, thanks! Yea, I’ve been around for a while, but I’ve kept to myself. But no more lone-wolfing now! And yes, I’ll make sure to post if there’s anything I’d like to discuss. I’m gonna try to do a couple of write-ups as well; I’ve noticed a severe lack of articles on several topics that are quite important in my opinion, such as BASH scripting and C programming.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Welcome back I would say so :D

Psyberion
6 years ago

Thanks man! Yes, I’ll be making an effort to change that, started writing up a BASH scripting article yesterday. Might turn it into a couple of articles; there’s a lot of ground to cover there.

dimooz
6 years ago

Hi and welcome back!

I can’t wait for those articles about bash & C :)

Psyberion
6 years ago

Thanks @dimooz! Glad to hear it!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss