i lovepython

and

what about u ???????

16replies
12voices
306views
2images

Well, the first thing i would say, “That gradient text looks pretty weird” :p
2nd thing, categories are of cyber security not “Languages”, so don’t think there can be a python category (as anyone can do those levels with any other language)
3rd, nevermind :)

well if it looks weird to u i will use it again

second thing cyber security is all about “programming languages”
check it out

and 3rd
nevermind

1st) The gradient text still looks wierd
2nd) I was saying that categories are about cyber security not programming languages
Last but not the least 3rd) NEVERMIND!! :D

3 replies have been removed
SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

@gala can you provide us an example of what would be the challenges in this section please ?

dloser
7 years ago

There are security challenges specific to languages. Most obvious is perhaps reversing of code written in a specific language. Another option is escaping sandboxes/jails.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

http://www.wechall.net/challenge/space/pytong/index.php

Take a look at this python level, maybe he meant something like that :p

f0rk [HackingGuy]
7 years ago

Would anyone enjoy it if hackthis.co.uk hosted an SSH server or something along the lines to give challengers an idea of what exploitation is like in the wild. Perhaps we could then do these types of challenges and much more :)

Zoino
7 years ago

Something similar to over the wire maybe. But I see no point in copying their exact format. Something new with SSH would be nice.

f0rk [HackingGuy]
7 years ago

Yeah, it doesn’t have to exactly replicate other challenge sites, but just something to the effect of a virtual environment.

10 replies have been removed
WICKED_BYTE
7 years ago

I too love python, would love to get some python levels :)

i love python tooo

Elian
6 years ago

I love python but sometimes I also have some mistresses… sometimes ;-)

Apleez
6 years ago

If python is the only language you know then you should learn more. To be honest python is my primary language I use.

dloser
6 years ago

If you solve challenges with python, all challenges are python challenges. :)

atomize
6 years ago

[quote=dloser]If you solve challenges with python, all challenges are python challenges. :) [/quote]

Hear, hear!

Reply has been removed
Elian
6 years ago

I follow your work and your comments on different sites of challenges for a long time. Thanks for everything, I am a beginner and it encourages me to persevere… Thanks dloser

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 17

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss