Captchas

iznougudpt
7 years ago

I think the captchas should only work after 3 consecutive right answers (or something like that). Otherwise it could be a matter of brute forcing an incomplete algorithm until one works. I have a partial solution to Captcha 4 that works like that, 1 in each 10 times i find a match and could solve it (i’m still missing the mapping between the images and the text to send).

Or at least having 2 levels for each captcha, 1 for someone that manages to solve at least 1 captcha and another for someone to prove that they can repeat with confidence the captcha.

7replies
6voices
377views
dloser
7 years ago

Captcha solvers usually don’t need to be 100% accurate. But yes, it’s a good idea for those cases where you want a stricter check.

iamhacker1
7 years ago

capcha remover addons works great

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

I’m not sure that removing the captcha of the challenge will help you to solve the level –'

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

lol the post was funny tho

dloser
7 years ago

Well, less challenges means less work. Are there also addons to remove other kinds of challenges, @iamhacker1**? I have a few I’d like to get rid of…

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

What about a password remover that allow you to authenticate with only the username?

dimooz
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

Double check for captcha levels may be a good idea.. Oh, and what about a difficulty remover addon that allows you to directly write your username at the top of a losersboard?

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss