need a teacher

Mr.PH4NT0M
8 years ago

hello everyone i’m a beginer and i search somebody to help me to become an hacker and who i can ask all the questions if you are this person send me a msg
ps: i’m french

16replies
14voices
298views
Mr.PH4NT0M
8 years ago

hello everyone i’m a beginer and i search somebody to help me to become an hacker and who i can ask all the questions if you are this person send me a msg

nasri
8 years ago

hello everyone i’m a beginer and i search somebody to help me to become an hacker

patchinko112
8 years ago

mr.ph4ntom im here ask anything and i will mak a real hacker of you

Darkshadow44
8 years ago

hello everyone i’m a beginer and i search somebody to help me to become an hacker and who i can ask all the questions if you are this person send me a msg, please

moroccanhacker5m
8 years ago

hi buddy . i just wanna khow if you can halp me

Yuriko
8 years ago

If you need some help to complete one of the challenge hosted by HackThis!!, I advise you to use the Forum dropdown and go to the appropriate section (the one corresponding to the level you are stuck at). You will find several threads that could provide useful information. If they are of no help, you can create a new one in the same place.

moroccanhacker5m
8 years ago

yeah thanks buddy

crua9
8 years ago

Did you forget your password 1 time, and had to try a few before one of them worked. If so, congratulation on hacking.

But seriously, feel free to ask things on here about cyber security. Just make sure you have a new thread for each question.

Also, make sure you learn how to research. Unless if you’re paying someone. No one is going to babysit you, and make sure you become a white hat.

NetHacker
8 years ago

If someone want a teacher he can go to university !!! B) B) B)

crua9
8 years ago

Most schools are a joke. They tend to care about the money, and they don’t care much about what you learn. They tend to teach basic things about open ports, passwords, etc. But they never go into what you really need to know. (Law, social, and how to find 0 day)
I’ve never seen a teacher that actually has done any work as a RL hacker BTW.

While I think getting a degree is a good thing in helping in getting jobs. But, you’re going to school for the wrong reason if you’re there to learn. You can get the same and updated info online.
(I’ve had plenty of IT teacher that asked me how to do something when I was their student. Many of these things they were asking how to do is part of their job outside of the class. (I even had one brought a UBS stick with the end bent at a 45 degree and asked me if I can fix it))

BTW, the reason why I think people should get a degree in most types of jobs is if you don’t invest yourself, then why would a company.

NetHacker
8 years ago

You are right :p

2 replies have been removed
geek01
7 years ago

me too i need someone to teach me i am beginer so please help me and i will be thankfull

geek01
7 years ago

me too i need someone to teach me i am beginer so please help me and :| i will be thankfull

Alpha [alpharangersk]
7 years ago

im new need help
cant understand anything

f0rk [HackingGuy]
7 years ago

Just scraped this from google.
Maybe take some time to figure out how to teach yourself, otherwise you will never be able to adapt to a situation in a time of need.

Markb2
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

I’m just shamelessly going to copy my comment from another thread here:

I would suggest some of the following:
- Google, blogs, forums, etc.
- Take a look at vulnhub, download a vulnerable machine and set up your own hacking lab. You can use vmware player for free to set up such lab.
- I’d suggest to learn a bit of python, and some basic linux stuff. I didn’t like those things at all at first, but love them now. You can use those skills for almost anything hacking related.

Oh, don’t forget to download a Kali Linux VM as your operating system to attack from. This OS has all the (hacking) tools needed.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 17

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss