11voices
290views
1image
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

I don’t think so :)

NetHacker
8 years ago

Thank U to reply ! That’s bad because sometimes I don’t understand helps and I need to go on google translate and as you know there is no perfect translate !!!! :) :)

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

I know something that may be better than translator –> learn English :)

NetHacker
8 years ago

HAHAHAHA Thank U so much for this advice !!!!

dloser
8 years ago

But seriously, learn English and join the international community. There is so much more than the French and their (former) colonies… ;)

NetHacker
8 years ago

dloser
Internatonal community is not always english because the language qualified “international” is Spanish . But don’t worry I am working Hard !!!

dloser
8 years ago

Spanish? Hmm…. seem to have missed that big shift…

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

@NetHacker since we are in an English you community, you should learn English instead of Spanish, no ? ;)

NetHacker
8 years ago

I LEARN english but sometimes there is sentences I dont understand and I am not alone in this case (I told a lot of french people and they were okay with me …!!!)

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Then, since most of IT things are in english ( i.e : programming languages ) you must be great at english :)

? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

Of course the main language in IT are english.

document.rire("Bonjour le monde");

In my language:

documento.escrever("Olmundo");

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

lol Actually, it could be fun is they were some programming languages made for a specific languages

? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

In my country when I study c the firsts codes is in portuguese. I don’t know if have all c syntax in my language, but the most commons works.

arkhanonlight
8 years ago

tu peut le traduire en anglais sinon, mais le vocabulaire technique sera approximatif.
translate this !

Elian
7 years ago

The basics ;) Image

Smyler [WHGhost]
7 years ago

This basics would let you live in New York for a year without trouble, for sure :)

dimooz
7 years ago

You MUST learn english if you really want to progress on IT things..

// Advice :
do(‘learn’,‘english’).sendTo(‘french_fries’);

learn english while waiting for french version ,you will be an English teacher before its release :D

i hope so

b1nary
6 years ago

[quote=Mugiwara27] lol Actually, it could be fun is they were some programming languages made for a specific languages [/quote]
oh god no !! , lol i read a few OOP books in spanish and it was a pain in the ass lol i mean the translation of the concepts was so annoying and confusing

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 21

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss