Heuuuuuu WTF ???

testing935
6 years ago

From time to time, posting on a forum I fall on his:

SMTP Error: Could not authenticate. The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk The following From address failed: no-reply@hackthis.co.uk

And for so much my reply is well post on the forum when I reload the page

This is the first time that it happens to me
Is this a technical problem of the site?

14replies
5voices
268views
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

I got the same problem but I thougth it was an isolate bug. Seems like it can interests @flabbyrabbit

testing935
6 years ago

On Kali linux ?

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Nop, and it has nothing to do with the OS.

testing935
6 years ago

Precisely I know nothing then I ask x)

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Ho sorry, so no it’s a bug from the server.

testing935
6 years ago

no problems R4v463

I just want to understand to learn x)

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Another one to the list!

L00PeR
6 years ago

I just had the same bug too!!!

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

Wait wait wait a moment, i had the same “bug” before but i didn’t give any importance, but now i read it again i realized that maybe it could be a new level. 1- Everyone can see it, 2- you can post correctly even when you see the error, and 3- it repeat the same sentence so many times… I don’t know, what do you think?

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

I think that it’s an SMTP error. The SMTP server is down for a while now so I wouldn’t be suprised that a bug like that happens when the server tries to send emails.

L00PeR
6 years ago

I don’t think we could make a level with this…
Seems to be an error of the SMTP server (email)
I’m not sure why does this happen….

Maybe this is because every time someone posts something, an email is sent to everyone who posted before on the thread, or the ones who have been mentioned like this: @micr0n

So if there’s a lot of people in the thread, the SMTP server collapses, as he needs to send lots of emails.

testing935
6 years ago

R4v463 said “I do not know exactly what is going on, we use an external service provider to send mails. I’m not sure if this is so I did not post it in public, but at my Notice the subscription has not been renewed. The person who owns the site works a lot and connects quite a bit. ”

Thank Google translate lol

L00PeR
6 years ago

If he didn’t wanted to post this in public why do you do this :/

Well so if this is true, my theory went to the ****

testing935
6 years ago

hoooooo I don’t know but I think this bug will be correct

Just I want the recovery of the site :)

If not, we must refind because I love ( and my friends ) love this communauty of site

Who want create a channel of dissolution in the event ? x)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 15

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss