Admins

testing935
6 years ago

Admins, A man spam the forum and This hides the important topics of the forum hackthis

His pseudo is : Andrewalan

Plz, do something for this type of personn in hackthis

10replies
5voices
232views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Don’t worry for that! I’m the one cleaning all of this, if only I had the power to ban… :p

testing935
6 years ago

Quick ! Call Super-Ban ! XD

testing935
6 years ago

For the next noob, can we troll him ?

dloser
6 years ago

We tried that with you, but you are still here…

testing935
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

x) dloser

I know but me, I nerver ask illegal stuf or recrutement

:)

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Let the ‘noobs’ a chance to reach the leaderboard, there are a lot of french among them, and @Mugiwara27 needs help to bring France to the top of wechall’s board.

And as @dloser pointed out, be careful, before calling someone a noob, there are always people who can call you so. (But does that applies to @dloser is an interesting question).

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Well said WHGhost, I started three years ago as a noob myself, and look where I am now…. a noob at #1 :p

Let’s find something ( ‘cause someone doesn’t exist yet ) that can call dloser a noob!

testing935
6 years ago

I agree with you WHGhost

but

There are several types of noob
The nice noob who advances normally like everyone else and passes from noob to player (normal order of things, we have all been a real no0b one day)
And the noob mechants who try to recruit people for illegal stuff, which spam the forums, insults other players

do You see what about I speak ?

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

[quote=testing935]A man spam the forum[/quote]
That’s true, and as Mugi have said, he eventually will delete that kind of post, so what we can do?
We can take advantage of that. How? In my case i flag them and i get the patrol medal hehe.
You will be clever if you find a solution where all are seeing problems. :}

testing935
6 years ago

Good Idea

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 11

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss