fred [feuerstein]
6 years ago

just hackThis ;)

dimooz
6 years ago

I’m sure you’ll find it soon.

SilentKiller44
6 years ago

In HackThis - The technique to become an alien is closely same to solving a certain level in HackThis.

In real - You have to travel another exoplanet where there are aliens and after your visit they will call you an alien. :D :D :D

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Complete Main Levels first ;)

You have to travel another exoplanet where there are aliens and after your visit they will call you an alien !!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 replies have been removed
Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Why do you keep spamming even if we try to help you ?

dimooz
6 years ago

Maybe that way he’s going for the forum medal? ^^

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

@dimooz Maybe it isn’t the right way to go for the forum medal ? ^^

SilentKiller44
6 years ago

Maybe he is on the way to create record in most negative karma awards.

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

It’s likely to happen if he keeps going like this…
Unless Mugi deletes his posts, I think it would remove the negative karma too.
But why did you guys down vote his answer about going to an exoplanet? It may not answer the original question, but it is true.

dimooz
6 years ago

I didn’t, but it’s not his answer, it’s SilentKiller44’s one… He just found funny to repeat it again. Well, I agree it’s not as annoying as his other posts. And it’s true indeed :)

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Hehe it’s true @PTERONDOZOR99 is giving me some extra work because of his spamming habit

And yeah, his last post may look spammish but it’s not, he just repeated what someone already said in his own manner :p

5 replies have been removed
Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss