Privacy & Cookies

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Forum Index

Sections

View

Filter topics in this section

Stats

Threads7,376
Posts59,041
Authors6,732

Call for New Levels

General Information > Suggestions, Feature and Bugs > Call for New Levels

Hey guys. It has grown on me that this site is pretty dead. I don't mean to rag on the site, I love it here. However, there is a large lack of new challenges and interesting discussion. I started learning hacking here, and I'd love to continue to, as well as spread that knowledge that I have acquired. I guess my main question is what can we do to improve the site? I'd love some new levels, and possibly ones in new sections. I'm completely willing to make new challenges if it means improvement. I'm mainly talking to the devoted members that have been around for a while like Mugiwara27 , bolofecal , r4v463 and the admin flabbyrabbit . Please let me reiterate, this post is not meant to degrade the site, I'm just simply worried about the future of the site.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • WHGhost
    WHGhost's profile picture

You are absolutely right, it would be great to have some new cool stuff around here, to keep the site alive.
  • DIDIx13
    DIDIx13's profile picture

• WHGhost

DIDIx13 How could we be when the one mentioned above taught us so much?
  • DIDIx13

I guess we can send to flabby new challenges he might be busy

Try to create one

We need SQLi flter_input bypass and Blind SQLi challenge

More web server chall and networking

And there are a lot of pwn hackers in this world that would bring a lot of new users
    loading.gif
  • DIDIx13

• WHGhost

There are a few challenges made by users hidden on the forum, they would be a good starting point. And I have a few ideas about some crypto/forensics/stegano challenges (crypt9 makes me think so much), I will try make one someday.
  • WHGhost

You are right and they have the 1000th post medal DIDIx13
    Quite ironically, flabby doesn't. But let's keep this thread clean so it can be of a real use.
  • HackingGuy
    HackingGuy's profile picture

Yeah. Idk it just feels really dead. I can develop reversing and binary exploitation challenges for the site to implement with write-ups, I just need an admin to post it.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1
  • WHGhost

I just need an admin to post it. HackingGuy
    That's the actual problem, flabby may not have the time to actively maintain the site anymore.
  • juniorlef11
    juniorlef11's profile picture

I have some ideas too! If you'd like!
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)