quotes

cryptzon
4 years ago

haven’t been on in a couple days until now, but I see there’s a new quote above my profile everytime I come on……pretty cool :)

12replies
8voices
263views

or is it a new challenge…

cryptzon
4 years ago

hhmmm well……. 0_0

tehron
4 years ago

[quote=HackThis!!]Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it.[/quote]

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

No you are wrong @tehron

[quote=Alan Moore, V for Vendetta]Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it.[/quote]

[quote=Alan Moore, V for Vendetta]There’s no flesh or blood within this cloak to kill. There’s only an idea. Ideas are bulletproof.[/quote]

[quote=Alan Moore, V for Vendetta]The ending is nearer than you think, and it is already written. All that we have left to choose is the correct moment to begin.[/quote]

[quote=Alan Moore, V for Vendetta]I shall die here. Every last inch of me shall perish. Except one. An inch. It’s small and it’s fragile and it’s the only thing in the world worth having. we must never lose it, or sell it, or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.[/quote]

[quote=Alan Moore, V for Vendetta]It seems strange that my life should end in such a terrible place, but for ten years I had roses, and apologized to no one.[/quote]

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
4 years ago

[quote=Alan Moore, V for Vendetta]The ending is nearer than you think, and it is already written. All that we have left to choose is the correct moment to begin.[/quote]

hope that isn’t a hint to the site closing down

Darwin [DIDIx13]
4 years ago

Maybe just a little refreshing, noticing that the site isn’t dying :)

tehron
4 years ago

Thank you, @feuerstein . I’m usually wrong. Just ask @dloser .

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
4 years ago

It did die but not on purpose

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

I was scared to loose my consecutive days spree again ;)

dimooz
4 years ago

[quote=0x1ceb00da]hope that isn’t a hint to the site closing down [/quote]

+1!!!

playerk3tt0
4 years ago

I like it too. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss