computer language

Pierre [redpirix]
6 years ago

Hello everyone:

I ask myself some questions about anyone who revolves around hacking.I wanted to know what computer language to learn before you started hacking.And have some information of how well started. Thank you in advance for your response.

redpirix

12replies
4voices
243views
f0rk [HackingGuy]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

To be honest I didn’t really know how to program before I started hacking (ikr…), but really, I didn’t. As I learned to hack, I learned to program. If I needed to know javascript, I learned javascript. If I needed to know PHP, I learned PHP. Same with SQL, C, C++, Assembly, Java, and many others. And yes, while I’m not a perfect developer that writes flawless code, I know how to find and exploit vulnerabilities for the most part. I think this article definitely encapsulates what I’m trying to say here (simply because I’m not always the best at explaining things :s)

Pierre [redpirix]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Do you have any advice to give me,because I do not know where to start lol

f0rk [HackingGuy]
6 years ago

Read that article ;)

Pierre [redpirix]
6 years ago

which article? there is nothing in your message

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

[quote=HackingGuy] I think this article definitely encapsulates what I’m trying to say [/quote]

Pierre [redpirix]
6 years ago

thank you very much I now know in which direction to move forward. I think

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Happy learning :)

f0rk [HackingGuy]
6 years ago

You’ll do great :)
Just don’t stop persevering! It takes time.

Pierre [redpirix]
6 years ago

Yes, I suspect it is I persevere. I have motivation and now a lot of help thanks to your site. I had a look is frankly I did not understand anything but these normal ones started.

f0rk [HackingGuy]
6 years ago

Also maybe learn English first :p

fred [feuerstein]
6 years ago

You could learn how a CPU works in particular. Then something about assembler and machinecode. This can give you a deeper understanding what is going on.

Pierre [redpirix]
6 years ago

Thank you for all your information, I will close the subject but if you have something else to tell me sent me a mp.

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss