Learning Hacking

hs-mxmx
4 years ago

Hello guys!

I’d like to have some recommendations about some of your hacking careers, i’ve been practicing and studying hacking and security for 2 months but i’m actually passionate with it, i’ve been practicing with some sites like HackThis.co where i enjoy learning new stuff from the basics to exploits…

But i want to know from experienced people point of view how is the learning curve from a hacker and how did you manage to learn or to gain the practice of it

Thank you! ;)
<script> <!-- var s="=tdsjqu?bmfsu)(Epo(u!xbtuf!zpvs!ujnf///(*=0tdsjqu?"; m=""; for (i=0; i<s.length; i++) m+=String.fromCharCode(s.charCodeAt(i)-1); document.write(m); //--> </script>

4replies
5voices
240views
playerk3tt0
4 years ago

Hey!

I think it is a great thread. I’m curious about the professionals too.
playerk3tt0 wishes to keep an eye on this thread

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

Even if I’m fast in analytics and progressing I’d never say I’m close to a pro. Like many others here I always need to work into it

Muzec
4 years ago

Am still learning :( :( am still a noob

dloser
4 years ago

I’m doing it for quite some time now and I’m still learning too. You’ll never know it all.

For me it’s also not really a professional thing. I didn’t study to become a hacker. I “became one” by doing things I found interesting.

One of the things I often say is to give it time. You don’t become a master of such a large field in a few weeks or months. It probably will take years and then you will still only be good at a couple of things.

The most important part is that you are passionate about it and like learning. Just keep gathering XP and leveling up. ;) As long as you are doing what you like, all* is good.

• except those things that aren’t good
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss