How to check if your hacked?

s3cr4t1d3nt1ty
11 years ago

Straight forward question I think…
How do you detect it and how can you prevent it from happening?

7replies
6voices
224views
Voorm
11 years ago

It’s actually good question by you : )
I’m noobie about hacking,but i always hope if i get attacked to be from one and noobie(in that way i can fight back…maybe) -.-'

s3cr4t1d3nt1ty
11 years ago

The thing I’ve found so far is going to cmd, type in: netstat -ano
Everything reading ESTABLISHED is a poteniel hacker, now how do you check this:
Open up task manager and go to processes tab. Than go to ‘screen’ at the top and open up colums selection.
Now make sure Process ID or PID is on.

==> look at the ones from cmd saying ESTABLISHED and note down their PID.
Go to the task manager again and make sure it shows all processes.
Look up the PID’s in this list and verify that these processes are all known processes.
If one is unfamiliar to you, this could than be a hacker ==> make sure to end the process and note down the IP adress from the CMD window.

That’s the only thing I’ve found so far…

Seibem Guite [seibem]
6 years ago

,p????? u??q ??? ?????? ?ou? o? ?o? , uo??s?nb ou ?q ll?? ????? pu? ???o? ?u????? ??? ?o? ?ou? o? ??? ?s???

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

This thread is from 2012 and we have not seen @s3cr4t1d3nt1ty for 4 years, so he probably will never see your post. Please avoid reopening dead threads like this one.
And your writting is cool, but still very annoying.

Welcome to Hackthis by the way :) .

Seibem Guite [seibem]
6 years ago

who say it is new post.? Hahaa maybe annoying but hacking is just like that dont try to learn only new things, try to look carefully at every step.. in this era there is nothing new and old

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

@seibem he means annoying because your text is upside down.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss