Patrol

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

Hello,
I read the Patrol medal so I wonder two things:

1- How the flag system work on this site.

2- Who are the moderators of this site and if the moderators are the admins of this site too.

7replies
3voices
248views
1image
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

When you report someone by clicking on “Flag post”, it sends a notification to the moderaors. Currently the moderator is @Mugiwara27

Micr0n [micr0n]

So I have to flag a post from Mugiwara27 to Mugiwara27 to get Patrol medal or i can flag whoever make an annoying post?
I see the first option almost impossible hahaha.

SIGKILL [r4v463]

To make it simple, you can for example flag the newest post on the forum: “HIGH BALANCE 101, 201…” because it is a spam/not interesting/advertising. This message will surely be deleted and you will be rewarded.

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

Yes, I did, What a blessing!
we will see what will hapen.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]

When you click the flag icon and submit something, I’m the one receiving it in my moderator panel
Here’s how it looks like ;

( As we can see, you really want the patrol medal lol )

As for how the medal is given, I don’t really know and I’ve never looked at Hackthis’s code about this but I think if the moderator delete the post for the same reason as the user flagged the post, then you’ll receive the medal :)

Let’s test this now!

Edit: Huh, maybe this medal is only given by the power of our dear Flabby :p

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

Thank you both for the information.
I reported it three times because i wasn’t sure if my report were arriving.
And not, i didn’t get the medal yet so i will wait for flag another bad posts.

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

I was able to get the medal flagging a spammer man who write 3 times the same post and next i flag other post which were wrote by a 6385 points man.
I hope this post can help other people as it has helped me, thank you for your replies +r4v436 and +Mugiwara27.

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss