Someone to teach me?

eminemsdick
6 years ago

Hello guys,I’m Tijana from Serbia :D I want to learn hacking,i know it would take years and years but im interested in it a lot :P
I want if someone have experienced with time to help me while im learning :) I know that this may can be stupid if i ask someone to teach me how to hack but i really want it ^^ if anyone want to teach me pls contact me
intagram: tijanaofficial
ts3: ts3.detroit-dm.com
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/eminemsdick/
Thank you ^^

(sry for grammar)

16replies
14voices
265views
theMunchBox
6 years ago

lol, hey dick.

you should attempt to do the main levels. if you need help, you can use your favourite search engine or you can ask for it, here, on the forums. many are willing to offer a helping hand.

k, by dick.

SilentKiller44
6 years ago

eminemsdick, it wouldn’t take years and years, if you fasten up some things.

fred [feuerstein]
6 years ago

ok the first lesson would be: how to teach yourself in getting some selflearning-experience ;)

dimooz
6 years ago

Yes, the main purpose here is to learn by yourself. Don’t hesitate to google things you don’t understand, and to ask for some help in levels forums if needed. Good luck :)

Itra7
6 years ago

nauci HTML

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

[quote=SilentKiller44]it wouldn’t take years and years[/quote]

Actually it will… The more you learn, the more you realize that what you know is only a small part of the big picture.

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Very true @r4v463 !

SilentKiller44
6 years ago

True r4v463, there is so much to learn.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Exactly!
“The more you know, the more you know you don’t know” is the main idea in this world

crua9
6 years ago

[quote=eminemsdick]Hello guys,I’m Tijana from Serbia[/quote]

Hi

[quote=eminemsdick]I want to learn hacking,i know it would take years and years but im interested in it a lot :P[/quote]

I doubt this. Have you forgot your password and guess at it a few times. Guess what, that’s a brute force attack.

If you want to know about hacking, you need to have an idea why. Saying you want to know hacking is like saying you want to know medical. If you want to do it because it’s “cool”. For the most part, no one really cares and won’t. If you want to do it to help companies, then study bug bounties.

If you want to know it because something around military….. Welcome my friend :D :P
But really, you need to study psychology if you want it for that. 95% of your work will be social engineering. But like normal spies, you will not have a life until you get out.

Big thing you should study for is a CCNP. If you know networks to that point, then you can do a bit. However you won’t need this knowledge if you’re just going in it for bug bounties.

(Side note: bug bounties are about a pain to deal with now. Too many people are going for them. And many companies working on private contracts are revolving doors/shady. But if you find a good one that will teach you. Jump for it.)

[quote=eminemsdick]I want if someone have experienced with time to help me while im learning I know that this may can be stupid if i ask someone to teach me how to hack but i really want it ^^ if anyone want to teach me pls contact me[/quote]

Not trying to be a dick, but you will only be able to make it if you don’t ask noob questions like that.

You should be able to research things on your own to a high degree. Otherwise, you simply won’t make it. However, asking about an exact topic, situation, or something like that. That is very much welcome.

Anyways, a great place to get started is YouTube. I have plenty of videos on my YouTube channel on it. But there is plenty of others. Other than the fact that they are my videos, the only reason why I suggest noobs to some of my videos is it helps people get started. Like my hacking class (1-whatever) helps someone even know what a hacker is, what is the terms that is used, and so on.
But even I have some videos that might be a bit much for someone who is really new. Like I just put out a video on how to hide images into sound itself, and how to get images out of sound.

Below is a video on what is and who is a hacker. This should help you get started.

bzuka12345
5 years ago

you must be a lammer

Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

@bzuka12345 at least he does want to learn unlike lammers :)

bzuka12345
5 years ago

ok you re right DIDIx13

testing935
5 years ago

you’ve two choice, work at school to integre a hight school to learn cybersecurity, or learn yourself, no body can teach you like a classroom. We can help , we can debug, we can build with you but we cann’t teach you because we’re not teachers hackings. be carefful about this

bzuka12345
5 years ago

Hacking is something that is obtained by being self-taught.

Reply has been removed
Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 17

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss