Are you interested in seeing some how-to

crua9
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

I’m on my last cyber security class for my current degree. Because of that, I’m wondering if anyone is interested in me making how-to videos and what not for some interesting things I might come across
The class I’m taking is Intrusion Detection Technology

I think I seen in the class meeting today that one of the things that will be covered is how to make a signature for a virus. I’m not sure if I heard that right.

5replies
5voices
212views
dimooz
5 years ago

You certainly heard right!
If you plan to make videos for how-to or tutorial about these kind of technologies, be sure we’d like to watch it. Intrusion detection should be a really interesting topic for people around here. Now I can’t wait to learn from your videos!

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

You probably heard how to make the computation of the signature of a virus :)

And I’m also interested into this topic, and thus, am looking forward to see your vids!

Soya
5 years ago

I would be very interested!
I’ve had a brief introduction to the subject in a course I took last semester, but would like to learn more about it :)

Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

Will it be on your youtube channel ?

crua9
5 years ago

[quote=Mugiwara27]You probably heard how to make the computation of the signature of a virus

And I’m also interested into this topic, and thus, am looking forward to see your vids![/quote]

Actually I haven’t. The class just started. I will be using a VM to do most of my labs, so that could be the reason why they have us using that.

[quote=DIDIx13]Will it be on your youtube channel ?[/quote]

Yep. YouTube has taking the fun out of making almost any videos. But at this point I stopped caring if they demonetize my videos and ban my channel from being recommended.

[quote=Soya]I would be very interested!
I’ve had a brief introduction to the subject in a course I took last semester, but would like to learn more about it [/quote]

I’m not sure how deep this gets, but I think it focuses more on the fundamentals. The degree I’m taking is in industrial technology.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss