Kali on Raspberry Pi? Delicious!

Rogue_Nova
5 years ago

So has anybody else thought about using the Raspberry Pi as the official computer for the OS: Kali Linux? Think about it for a minute, Its portable, light weight, and u can install the image off of the Kali Linux website. Besides the Raspbian OS is a Debian Linux distro anyway. So is Kali. I think it might be the perfect IoT for the Kali installation. Another thing to consider is, is that Windows OS’s have become easy and vulnerable to attacks, Black Hats know how to code Windows (C++) and Apple (Swift). But what hacker have u met, knows and understands the Shell of a Raspberry Pi????

1reply
2voices
158views
Al-Madjus
5 years ago

The Raspberry might be a little limiting hardware-wise for some programs like Burp Suite. You also need to haul keyboard, mouse and a monitor around.
I’m running Kali on a cheap Chromebook and it works perfectly. I often use it for CTFs and web app analysis.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 2

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss