I think this is time team lol

NamasteMan
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

Computer say’s its 12:00
SQL says it’s 13:00

What’s that all about? All radio stations I listen to a live radio are also an hour behind?

Any ideas as to why?

4replies
3voices
199views
salexander
5 years ago

daylight savings is coming.

NamasteMan
5 years ago

I’m aware of that, it’s been like this for some time now though. Just wonder if anyone else has seen anything like this before?

Smyler [WHGhost]
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

Which SQL server are you running?
This StackOverflow thread may help you: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/705090/sql-server-time-1-hour-behind

NamasteMan
5 years ago

Sadly that link is of no use to me, but thank you very much for the share. The SQL server I’m using is from Ampps (newbie web development). The issue for me is its failure to start and when checking the logs the time stated is 1 hour ahead, checking the settings through the localhost/dashboard for the server it is set to my current time zone, likewise on my computers settings. Yet there is still an hour time difference, between my server and the computer confusing huu? Also when listening to live radio news broadcasts they state the time as an hour behind, it’s rather confusing…

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss