My Friend's lost her phone! how can i locate it??Sorry i accidently closed previous post!

Ra_Sin
5 years ago

Hey guys i’m pretty much just started using kali linux. I know little about metasploit and on my friend’s phone is installed an android’s exploit with payload android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp when i test it out it didn’t work cuz it not really SAMSUNG its a OPPO phone with operate android and IOS system mix together and now my friend lose it is there anyway to make that metasploit work or is there another way to track that phone ?? please help guys. And sorry my English is not good please try to understand and help her out she’s having a bad day.

3replies
4voices
185views
Smyler [WHGhost]
5 years ago

If that’s enabled, you can try using Google’s geolocation service. You can find that with a quick web search.
I don’t know what you are really trying to say, but almost anyone besides Apple uses Android, not iOS, and there is no way to ‘mix’ these two. If your payload was not working, it won’t start doing so anyway, so on that side you are screwed.
I hope you had his/her approbation to install that payload.

i dont undertand what ur trying to say but i advise u to try to activate the camera of the phone(frm metasploit) you can find something

Reply has been removed
LostandFound [jms1103]
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

Google offers a service called “Find My Device” or “Android Device Manager”. This a free service that uses the phone’s GPS to track the physical location of the device.

Apple offers the same service, but is called “Find My iPhone”

Both are free and use only the phones GPS to find the device.

OPPO phones use the Android operating system.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss