I need a hacking mentor?

RussianWeed
11 years ago

Hey guys, my name is Ivan and im new to hacking and coding in general. All my life I have been interested in coding and I recently started learning Python and JavaScript. I had some issues and when onto google to look for answers, and looking through pages I saw something called SQL injection, reading into it I found it was hacking. Wich I had never found to interesting, but after reading the article I went onto YouTube and looked up hacking and saw a lot of videos about Anonnymous. After about 30 mins videos I got very interested into hacking, and I would love for someone to show me the ropes of it and help me out. I really just want to learn it for the sport and not actually go and crack into my school website “wink'‘.
If you know alteast a little but about hacking and SQL injection please help me.
My skype: savagebeard23]
or just respond down below :)
Thanks for reading this,
-Russian

12replies
12voices
643views

this is’t a class room, the way HT works is you try a mission you fail and try again . Its not easy but start with 1 one look at the hints and then move on. Start at main before venturing on to SQL injections as common website knowledge helps a lot. People here are happy to help but will not make life easy for you by giving you a “cheat sheet”

Honey Boo Boo [Ski900]
11 years ago

@Russian - You can definitely get help on here. As far as taking on a mentor, I doubt that would happen unless you pay for it, or that person just won the lotto and is feeling skippy. If you are new to this, I wouldn’t start off with Python, I would take a step back and start with Java, or C#. Learn the basics and then move on. As far as SQL injections go, try out the levels SQLi 1 & 2 on here. They are not going to make a master at SQL, however, they will get your feet wet (plus they are a lot of fun)!

You sound like you are on the right path to learning. If you have a question about loops, or arrays, and how they work (just an example), post your question in the forums and someone will help you out :)

And last but not least, I highly doubt anyone would use your Skype against you in a malicious manner on HT, however, I would refrain from giving that information out :) If you have any questions, let me know!

Ghost [icehead]
11 years ago

the best way to learn how to be a hacker is in your local library ? get eclipse , and run links for python,perl,ruby and c++,

Honey Boo Boo [Ski900]
11 years ago

Hopefully Google has resolved not having to go to the library. :)

RussianWeed
11 years ago

Wow what a great community, this is the first forum where I could get so much help this fast. I will take all the tips and just do the levels for now. Thanks alot everyone :D

hashimmirza77
11 years ago

i want to say ‘'HOW TO HACK’‘ ):-(

Adinoyi
6 years ago

Hi Guys Am Adinoyi From Nigeria And I Have A Dream Of Becoming A Hacker And I Dont Have Any Exeperience I Would Be Grateful If Someone Can Mentor Me Thank U Facebook; Itz Wisdom Salami

pommes313
6 years ago

hey i’m looking for a mentor who teaches me how to report server, pages, wifi networks … heck if interested in the following mail: ahdato601@gmail.com

hacker_aspiring
6 years ago

hey I’m looking for a hacking mentor who can assist me in ransom-ware creation detection and analysis.

Konankouakou
6 years ago

Salut svp qui pour m'aide a mieux l'exercer

SilentKiller44
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Why don’t you guys take some beginner ethical hacking course in udemy instead of expecting some sort of teacher or mentor. Youtube also has some great videos and If you are bit clever, you should know where to download udemy courses for free.

dobinoo
6 years ago

Yea i agree with SilentKiller44 . To start, you need some basic fundamental skills and udemy coureses are very usefull , there are more page like udemy where you can take “Hacker course”. Also i have to say when you are starting there are lots of things you need to learn which are “NON-hacking” (networking , working with linux, programming …) and you should also learn them

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss