VPN Service

Yo, I what’s up HackThis!!

I need me a VPN, I’ve looked at several, but just can’t find the right one. I’m on a bit of a budget, so please no $200+ one’s.
I need one that will change my ip every time I connect, or I can change it in the middle of a session.
I saw PureVPN and HideMyAss. I don’t know man, can you guys help me out please :D

12replies
16voices
265views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

My suggestion will depends on what you are aiming to do under this VPN
What about it ?

I wanted a VPN because of spam tbh. I read that websites and ad companies will track your IP and publish it to others, to get a more accurate ad to show you. I don’t like this. Plus, I need one because I don’t really want people to be able to track me or “ddos” my internet, as I don’t want to go through all that trouble. I want to just stay anonymous, I know VPN won’t do it all, but it’s a great start. Which would you prefer? @Mugiwara27

dloser
7 years ago

How about just using tor instead?

Numlock90
7 years ago

Hi @Black00Viking13,

I like the look of PIA or TotalVPN, pretty cheap and they keep no logs.

dloser
7 years ago

Don’t they, though? ;)

wolf [tomdogg97]
7 years ago

Use Freenet or tor

Azrael [Vanitus]
7 years ago

Onion router is your friend.

(Aint no place like 127.0.0.1)

jkrsn
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago
7 replies have been removed
tommy08
7 years ago

Try frozenways.com this is a vpn that hidden your adress ip

Reply has been removed

hello

i think perfect privacy vpn is the best, no logs, no hostnames ,faster, working in all devices , easy to configure and use, more than 23 servers + proxies for advanced users ; prices : https://www.perfect-privacy.com/prices/

good luck :)

SocksHub
6 years ago

maybe you can try proxy?

Stip
6 years ago

As others have stated use TOR but for pete sakes don’t be logged as root/admin while connected to it. For extra anonymity one can use OpenVPN with config files from vpnbook.com then connect to TOR.

Paid services Id recommenced Private Internet Access which accepts gift cards and BTC, which if your smart can have no identity linked to you what so ever.

Another is ?IronSocket which includes Socks5 Proxy and SmartDNS.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss