METASPLOIT

What do you think about metasploit ?

8replies
4voices
230views

I am French so escuse me if I make mistakes

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Don’t worry, you are not the only one who doesn’t speak english well out there. Metasploit can be very useful when completing a ctf or something, but I personally don’t think that the tools makes the hacker. If you want to progress and learn interesting stuff, I would rather advise to learn about anything that you are curious about instead of focusing on tools which already do it.

ok I think I will do that , I have an kalilinux vm and I see metasploit and I just post this question for know what it is and if it will be userful for hack a wifi or an account..

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Take a look at my quote on my profile ;)
Pretty important to keep that in mind !

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Ok, Metasploit is a payload generation framework. It allows anyone to create exploits for basically any system, using preconfigured ones.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

And not only that!

But keep in mind what WHGhost told you, don’t focus on a tool that does everything for you ; learn what are the attacks, how it really works, code it yourself and then you can use tools while being fully ( let’s hope ) aware of how it works

If you need further help, feel free to PM me or even ask there ;)

ok coool I sterted with the sql injection and tha is so cool I think I will learn more aubout that , is it the right choice in your opinion? can you give my some advice ? and thank you for answering

I think I will open an other forum to get some advice

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 9

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss