Privacy & Cookies

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Forum Index

Sections

View

Filter topics in this section

Stats

Threads7,101
Posts57,432
Authors6,529

Kali Linux Or Parrot Os

Hacking & Security > Tools & Utilities > Kali Linux Or Parrot Os

Viewing 10 replies - 11 through 20 (of 40 total)
  • WHGhost
    WHGhost's profile picture

ArchLinux and you make everything from it ? author
    That's what I do, and there is no thing as lightweight and customizable, and you can find anything in the AUR. I also always have a 64GB encrypted USB drive with two kali installs (one i386 and one x86_64), if I am stuck using something else than my laptop, I can boot from it, and even use it as a rescue CD. Likewise, if I have no internet and really need a tool that I haven't on my Arch install, I can boot from the USB drive, or even use the tools by chrooting from Arch to Kali. And I also have both Kali and Parrot on some VM. This way I can use just what I need and I still have a backup plan if I am missing anything.
  • jkabus
    jkabus's profile picture

i prefer kali since its easier to use. haven`t tried parrot yet but kali got much tools and it doesnt take much of my space
  • DIDIx13
    DIDIx13's profile picture

Kali is easier to use but you never tried to use parrot ? Hmm...

How can you tell which one is better
    loading.gif
  • moroccangaming10
    moroccangaming10's profile picture

in my opinion i think kali is better than parrot os
  • WHGhost

There is no better here. Just personal tastes.
  • Rogue_Nova
    Rogue_Nova's profile picture

I have to go with Kali Linux. Its the hackers paradise
    The Conscience of a Hacker, Written January 8, 1986.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
    that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
    My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
    for.
  • fastguy
    fastguy's profile picture

no guys kalilinux is best about me cause if you use kalilinux or parrot os for a hackers good thing is to now how to write python script and combine these with your kalilinux or parrot os and there is good cause any program or utilities of kalilinux are write by hackers so you are kiddiesscript or real hackers learn scripting for hacking it very important and not system system is very good more again scripting precisely in pyhton
  • fastguy
    fastguy's profile picture

i like python because is best in hacking and in every things in technology
  • WHGhost

fastguy sorry, by it is hard to understand you. But I disagree with your last post, Python is not the 'best' programming language. It is a very convinient one, which I really like by the way, but there can't be a 'best' programming language, it's all a matter of use cases. And the same goes for OSs.
  • DIDIx13
    DIDIx13's profile picture

fastguy What are you talking about ?

Python isn't the best language at all, it's useful for little tricky code but that's not the case in technology or whatever

I feel like your message are obfuscated
    loading.gif
Viewing 10 replies - 11 through 20 (of 40 total)