Privacy & Cookies

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Forum Index

Sections

View

Filter topics in this section

Stats

Threads7,142
Posts57,616
Authors6,565

View/Edit source code on iPad?

Hacking & Security > Tools & Utilities > View/Edit source code on iPad?

I have a laptop, but it’s old and somehow had it’s base code deleted—working on fixing that—but I usually keep my iPad on my person. Is there an iOS app you’d recommend for viewing/editing base code, preferably free/cheap?? Not looking for a permanent, best-I-can-do thing, just a temporary fix and mobile work base. Any suggestions?
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Mugiwara27
    Mugiwara27's profile picture

What do you mean by "base code" ?
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1
  • Daewei
    Daewei's profile picture

The code that runs the computer, down to the binary from what we can tell, but that’s not the important part.
  • Mugiwara27

Reset your PC, install an *nix-based OS on your computer, and you should be able to right click-->insepct element

Because if you're not on your computer, you're going to have a looot of trouble to do special things
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1
  • Daewei
    Daewei's profile picture

Would, but it seems like it isn’t able to process input. Connected it to another computer, ran a program displaying any sort of input the computer took in, how it processed it, and the output. If we pressed keys it would display it, but it never processed anything we did. Doing some research on it.

Either way, we’re moving from the main topic: do you know any good apps?
  • Mugiwara27

Nope sorry can't help you with that task

But if you want to repair your computer, feel free to PM me
  • Daewei
    Daewei's profile picture

Oh well. Changed my mind about the laptop, just gonna get a new one. Thanks anyways!
  • Mugiwara27

Hope we'll see you completing level with that new computer
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic