Testing the malware/ virus that made with tools

rg45
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago

Hi, guys. I am a newbie in this field. After doing some research from the internet, they suggest that to don’t upload the finished work to virus total to test it. So u guys have any suggestion tools or technic to test the program’s availability to pass the antivirus software offline?

Urgh, and I hope u guys also can mention techniques and software that can evade the antivirus too.

This is the methods that I collect from the internet:
- spliter, split detected malware/virus and check them with antivirus. once the segments detect by antivirus, then change its hexa code with HxD
- binder, bind the malware with a legitimated file to cover their signature
- modify the source code of malware by replacing it with some function or cover the sources code with some comment
- the other software such as Metasploit, Veil- Framework, HERCULES, Venom, h2t, HackTheWrold.

Hope u guys can recommend as many types of technic and software that can evade the antivirus for me. Thank you.
Sorry about the titte, can’t figure to change it once post the threads.

1reply
2voices
173views
fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago

it is a bit out of date, but msfvenom has an integrated encoder to obfuscate the resulting code

If your attack is important for you, then you might consider to buy some big antivirus solutions and intall them on different machines and different operatingsystems to test your tools

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 2

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss