why there is no valid tutorial on hacking facebook??

Annonymous [Annon21]
7 years ago

I’ve been trying to learn how to hack a facebook account without the interaction of the user. But i have not found any valid tutorial. Why ? All i want is to learn how to hack any facebook account……… if anybody knows how to then please help me… i want to learn it badly…

38replies
23voices
416views
SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

You made me laugh.

Maybe do the basics levels before wanna hack Facebook ?

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

Oh… I’m really sorry to tell you that we aren’t good enough on Hackthis to fulfill your request :(

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

@dloser can with his quantum computer

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

With his artificial brain, he can do anything!

Annonymous [Annon21]
7 years ago

Uhh im not getting anything of what are u gys talking about !!!

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

Let’s resume, it’s pretty easy. You must setup a quantum computer in order to test all the possible passwords in one try. You can find such material on Amazon, enjoy your researches :p

x2600
7 years ago

There have been valid ways to hack facebook. There was a backdoor and a fake login sitting in a staff page for months before it was discovered.

You may be better off finding a quantum computer at this point, though.

Sameeh
7 years ago

there are still people who think they can hack facebook…. lol even people who made facebook dont know the passwords of thier users

x2600
7 years ago

^^ I doubt that. And there are always ways around things. No system is perfectly secure. Hell, even PCs that are off networks produce electrical output. With the right tools, information can be gathered.

Facebook is NO different from this. People wouldn’t have thought that the U.S. Department of Energy was vulnerable a few years ago, yet they hosted their own site, one that was vulnerable to directory traversal attacks. This made huge databases of information available to the hackers. Luckily for them, the person who found the vulnerability was a gray-hat and told them about the vulnerability.

x2600
7 years ago

As far as the average hacker goes, though, it may take a more time and dedication than they are willing to put into a hack. The question years ago from people was “How can I hack hotmail,” which later turned into “how can I hack MySpace,” and now it’s “How can I hack Facebook.”

There will always be people who make their way down here and ask the question. The question is the same though. Its essence has never changed, and neither have the responses. Even my response is a typical play of devil’s advocate.

Sameeh
7 years ago

true nothing is 100% percent secure but … i dont think any of u want to waste money and resources on hacking facebook…. its not worth it jus try pishing and backdoors , keyloggers etc….. and if that dont work just give up like i said it aint worth the money and time spent

The best tool is

social engineering

use beef

And guess what i have a great tut for u

Check
this
Out

GGGQEP - XD

thecrowbeggar
7 years ago

Are you kiddn?

h.robert
7 years ago

Gala, how do i know ur “Check this out” is not a phishing attempt? lol

dimooz
7 years ago

[quote=h.robert]
Gala, how do i know ur “Check this out” is not a phishing attempt? lol
[/quote]

Just read the link target…

h.robert
7 years ago

Yeah, by copying the URL. Got to admit it wasn’t the brightest question since i already know how to do it, and that there weren’t any angry comments about a virus being downloaded to their computer. But it’s always good to check and “raise awareness” although i’m no great hacker myself

Phishing naaa
And if u want to check a page for phishing
Scan it using this [url=“http://scanurl.net//”]scanurl[url]

CandyKing
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

You really cant hack facebook account (it was posssible one time) .
Your only chances are Phishing, Keyloggers and Brute force attack if user has weak password

ibrahimhadj
7 years ago

tou tou ati

@CandyKing there are other ways to hack FB too
keyloggers have a fair chance to hack FB

hellofriend
7 years ago

I am completely new to this. So technically, without keyloggers, brute force, or phishing, hacking an FB account is no longer possible? I mean, it is obvious that all those YouTube videos on “how to hack an FB account” are scams, but are there no alternatives?

can anyone recommend a DN service offering phishing?

h.robert
7 years ago

Actually, no one knows how to hack FB, ‘cause everytime a vulnerablility is found, it’s patched up as quick as possible. Those who find these vulnerabilities are called White hat hackers. They look for them and then show them to the company. That’s what the YT vids are for. It’s not scam, they are making the data known so other companies with the same vulnerabilities can patch them up.
So, technically, there’s always an alternative, only you have to find it, don’t rely on others to do the work for you.

Numlock90
7 years ago

Think its worth mentioning
[quote=Disclaimer]
This site does not encourage or condone any illegal activity, or attempts to hack into any network where they do not have authority to do so.[/quote]

Think a tutorial or thread “How to hack facebook?(In 3 easy steps)”
might just violate those terms.

Maybe its better to look at how phishing works.

https://www.hackthis.co.uk/search.php?q=phishing

xany
7 years ago

Hacking facebook is fucking retarded. What are Yo going to do with someone account? Smh. Learn something that doesn’t make you look like some skid. And only way you’re going to get into someone facebook is social engineering them and hoping they don’t have two step security, ratting them, or rooting their box.

@xany
first please mind your language
secondly there are many ways to hack a Facebook account

kimmattic
6 years ago

Are you kidding me ? anyway ask Mark Zuckerberg

You need to be a little bit more specific with what you mean by “hacking facebook”.
Your facebook account is only as secure as the computer you are logging into FB with.

Hacking facebook’s server will not only take a long time (reconaissance, preparing the attack vectors, getting your pretexts ready, gathering the people, vulnerability analysis, etc) but will also be incredibly difficult to hide. Plus, it’s not like you can download the entire facebook databse on your tiny laptop… The attack needs to be very cautious and well thought through. It’s not something you can learn through a 10-page pdf document.

Anyway, still, there ARE tutorials on hacking facebook but not a step-by-step guide and not specific to facebook. All tutorials about web application security, reconaissance, vulnerability assessement, reverse engineering and programming and sopcial engineering teach you how to hack into facebook, in the same way that your parents/environment taught you to walk and talk.

Hacking into personal computers is a different story and it is much easier and there ARE tutorials on hacking into personal computers (not step-by-step tutorials), again the exact same thing I said before. Hacking isn’t something you learn overnight, it requires years of effort and dedication. Sure, you can deface websites by watching a youtube video but you can also say “papa” and “mama” when you first start learning to talk. Hacking into facebook is like writing a book, you just can’t do it when you first learn to talk.

you will stand a better chance of hacking a nasa system than a random facebook

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

What the hell are you saying?

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

This thread has destroyed my hope for the humanity.

you had hope?

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

I’m not yet an adult I was still hoping

x)

Reply has been removed

i’m 50 and am not yet an adult

mv /hope /dev/null

proxy_chainer
6 years ago

@Annon21 before you want to do this…(even if is imposibile with your resources….i think) you need to learn the basic .

undertail
6 years ago

maybe with phishing but hey …. the simplest I think if you know your target you can create a wordlist on your target fill it with a maximunde details after you have more than search his email and use hydra ^^

q-wert-Y
6 years ago

1st =>> You have to find its vulnerabilities . It’s the first part of scanning . I recommend you doing CEH.

Seibem Guite [seibem]
6 years ago

1) Tabnapping is what you can do easily and best way for you//

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 39

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss