Apleez
7 years ago

I’m new to hacking and I want to hack, I only know html and ruby. What coding languages do I have to learn to hack. Also how do you hack a simple screen with enter your password and username.

5replies
6voices
273views
1image
atomize
7 years ago

dark-rise-sahil
7 years ago

guys can anyone say me how to learn hacking here ?

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

You can start with the first main level. If you are stuck you can read what’s written on the forum, there are plenty of informations here.

latency
7 years ago

“I’m new to hacking and I want to hack”, yeah wonderful…
Is not enough: many people come out with these ideas and become “code monkey” or lamers (= people which does not understand what they are doing, in any case).

So, if you want only an answer, this could be: “first of all, complete all challenges in this site, then ask this us again”.

The art of hacking is not something that you want to do and stop: everything should have a plain behind.

L00PeR
7 years ago

[list]
[] Learn how computers work
[
] Learn how internet works
[] Learn Ruby/Python (not only knowing how to print “hello world”)
[
] Read some books like “The shellcoders handbook” or “violent python” or “Hacking: The art of exploitation”
[] Try playing other wargames: Overthewire taught me a lot
[
] Please make sure you know what is a buffer overflow
[] REALLY? You still don’t know what is a SQL injection?
[
] Learn about other types of web-attacks
[] Why you don’t try to make a fuzzer?
[
] Asking in forums is very helpfull :), if you have basic knowledgements…
[] Please learn some ethics, you have to focus your knowledgements on helping people
[
] OK, OK; I’ll help people, but, how Worms/viruses work?
[] Read more
[
] Help other people
[/list]

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss