Becoming a Blackhat Hacker

Mario Nascimento [darkarp]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Hello guys. I wanted to say that the article I’m going to show you is very basic and non-technical but should give everyone who’s new a new perspective on the world of hacking. Also, this article was NOT created to motivate anyone into becoming a blackhat hacker but, rather, to make a point: We have to not only understand how computer security works but also understand how the mind of a malicious hacker is. Knowledge will get you far but the right mindset will get you further.

anyway, enough stalling, here’s the article:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/31c4545ycm8q7ms/article.pdf?dl=0

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could point out any mistakes I might have made while writing this short article

21replies
14voices
702views
Reply has been removed

Please don’t mind my voice in the video as well, I was recording pretty late in the night so I sounded stoned.

Manon.xdlol
6 years ago

Nice, i’ll take a look

Glad to hear that. Hope you like it!

ChrisCode333
6 years ago

Looks very clean and well thought out, i’ve been reading through it. Thanks for this @darkarp!

No problem, thank you for having looked into it and given some feedback, I appreciate it!

L00PeR
6 years ago

Thanks for sharing with us this !!
This kind of stuff helps the newbies !! ;)

Yes I was hoping it did just that! Thank you for your feedback!

If you guys want I could put it on a webste instead of a pdf file you have to download from dropbox (in case you are worried about viruses and all)

srj.arcane
6 years ago

Thanks #darkarp……
can u suggest me any video tutorials website

Hansenxw_
6 years ago

Excellent Post, Learned quite a bit about computer security

ikelvinwoo
6 years ago

Thank you very much. I will follow your instruction. First I need to finish those books. !! :-)

Xencryption
6 years ago

Yes, I will read it, but my English is not good

kadut
6 years ago

Thank you very much for the knowledge :), I can’t wait for your next article !!! :)

You’re welcome. Right now I’m incredibly busy but during the summer I will probably release another article. I will probably create a post asking what you guys want me to write and questions you might have so I can answer them specifically at the end like in this one.

TheAirLad
6 years ago

Really helpful. I found the answers for many questions I was looking for. Thank you, darkarp.

I’m glad. In the meantime, check out this Discord Server dedicated to White Hat Hacking.
https://discord.gg/HCRAzab
Might be helpful to you. We are very supportive and knowledgeable and we will answer your questions :)

ComedonMechant
5 years ago

good but i dont speak english bruh

Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

@ComedonMechant You really have to make an effort on this if you want to progress in this area.

Il va vraiment falloir faire un effort ldessus si tu veux progresser dans ce domaine.

ComedonMechant
5 years ago

[quote=author]DIDIx13[/quote]

Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

@ComedonMechant If you want to mention someone @ username ;)

Reply has been removed
liquidlit
5 years ago

This was impressive.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 22

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss