Getting Someone's Email Address

sarrocks
6 years ago

I desperately need to know a persons email address. I am friends with him on FB but he hasnt made it public.
I also have access to his google plus profile but could not find his email address. This guy himself is a pro at coding and so any attempts of mine to hack into his system always fail. Any Suggestions how do i get his email address????

10replies
5voices
251views
L00PeR
6 years ago

ask him

L00PeR
6 years ago

I’m not kidding

sarrocks
6 years ago

I cannot ask him bro thats the problem. Its like a challenge to me from him @LOOPeR

L00PeR
6 years ago

Oh ok, He knows you want to know his email doesn’t him?

sarrocks
6 years ago

HE has CHALLANGED me so… yes he wants me to know but not so easily

Mario Nascimento [darkarp]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Well there are many ways you can go about it.

1. First step is always passive reconaissance, so if you know any username he might use try searching for that username using a search engine to see if he used that username on other websites and if they have the email public. Try as many usernames as you can such as skype, video game usernames, etc…
  2. If you indeed find his username existing on other websites BUT the email isn’t public you can try to do a more active thing by clicking on the forgot my password and checking if you can input username, some websites will ask you if you want to send the password to email X (then you get the email. Other websites will send the email automatically but will also output something like: “Recovery email sent to example@example.com”. If everything fails we need to be more aggressive.
  3. Check mutual friends on facebook and apply some social engineering to add them, talk to them and extract his email from them. You need to create a pretext (a good one…) and make sure you don’t mess up your SE :p
  4. If all else fails apply social engineering elsewhere such as where he works or where he studies. A different pretext might do the work. Creativity will go a long way as I’m always saying.
  5. If that fails try following him around without he noticing, does he attend public libraries? (sometimes they require some form of identification, most of the times in the form of name and email or name and phone number. You can enter the library and you may be asked to fill some sort of form, you use that opportunity to take a look at the previous form and get his email. If you only get the phone number you can use that to recover the password through facebook and before it sends the email will be revealed (at least partially)). Maybe he goes to a cyber cafe… (connect to the cyber cafe’s rooter. His computer is protected but not the traffic on a cyber cafe, do some network sniffing or MITM (won’t work with https but people use emails on a bunch of http websites…). Try session hijacking as well..
  6. If all fails you can use some more social engineering and interact with him, create a fake profile, something that he will be likely to want, and try to send them to a website you created that requires him to fill a post. Don’t only inlude email or it will be suspicous, include many details and email being only one of them.

7. Can’t write what I wanted because this forum said I had banned words but find out what he likes or what he is getting rid of and pretend to be buying or selling and it is easy to get the email that way.

8. There are HUNDREDS of ways, these are the first that popped into my mind since I most do reconaissance via social engineering on my bb penetration tests but just be creative!

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

If he is good at coding, he surely has servers. Make a whois on those servers and you should get his email address.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

@darkarp you’re making some good post, thanks for sharing all of this with us :)

Thanks Mugiwara27 I’m new to this website and I really want to help out :)

sarrocks
6 years ago

Thanks guys Appreciate your help

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 11

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss