[Confused]

abstract13
6 years ago

I would like to know if you can actually hack a wifi with an android from the Termux ??
I have seen a lot of publications on this topic and tutorials that try to install wifite on the phone but it does nothing.

My question is the following,
can we hack a wifi with android?
If yes, how can I do that??
thank you

4replies
3voices
208views
4dl0lz
6 years ago

If the phones nic can be enabled to monitor mode, you could definitely run recon on android.

As for the hack itself I think tools like aircrack-ng, wireshark, nmap, reaver etc have builds for android you could give them a try.

You will have to root the android device kernel prior to installing these applications also.

EnigmaticGeek
6 years ago

If you DO root your phone, make sure you know what you’re doing. Just speaking as a person who bricked their phone with partial knowledge of rooting :)

4dl0lz
6 years ago

Agreed!

Read through some guides on rooting first, make sure the firmware will be compatible with the device that is being rooted.

Follow instructions intricately and you should be ok. Then install Super SU for administering root privileges across new applications :p

abstract13
6 years ago

okayy.
thx

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss