is anyone good with phishing !!!!

Mr.V1ral
7 years ago

if someone is good with phishing let me know…..

16replies
14voices
277views
theMunchBox
7 years ago

/me looks at ToU and CoC

Nah nigga

Oteg [oteg]
7 years ago

Nowadays, you can be a hacker, with basics GOOGLE knowledge. Google contains everything what you need.

tehron
7 years ago

Really? That would be awesome.

Oteg [oteg]
7 years ago

Tehron, what are you referring to?

theMunchBox
7 years ago

I don’t understand. How does “being a hacker with basic google knowledge” answer OP’s question? If it’s so hard to write a formal email, you can’t phish.

Also, you’ll need more than basic google knowledge to be great in this craft.

Oteg [oteg]
7 years ago

You are right, not that was the question. :)
But, there are a lot of explanations, tutorials and things like that to, how to phish somebody.

3 replies have been removed
ChrisCode333
6 years ago

Phishing isnt really too difficult ;) If you need to understand the basics of it, phishing really involves taking the PHP code of a website (facebook, instagram, twitter). What you will do is modify the PHP code of a website to instead send the user credentials to you as opposed to the actual website. You can host a fake phishing site at T35 and then solicit people as you claim to be the legitimate website or company. This is just one of the ways you can phish. Be careful though because this is illegal, so i would recommend only using them for security purposes, or write clearly on the website that it is a phishing site and that you should not enter legitimate credentials. Check out null byte hacking and there’s specific tutorials on how to modify the code etc.

testing935
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Phising is so easy
You just have to take the source code of the target page then you modify the form and the parameter ‘action’ by your php script which has two objective: copied the values ??of the input fields and paste them in a .txt AND the ‘ Authentication to the victim page
if you need more explaine
pass to private message :)

iamhacker1
6 years ago

phising is very easy

iamhacker1
6 years ago

u can use javascript and many other language like php,django for this

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

You can use every programming language to do it. Btw, Django is not a language, that’s a framework.

Evil3d11
4 years ago

phishing itself isn’t hacking as such but a subset of exploitation called social engineering that focuses on the exploitation of the natural tendencies of humans. in terms of things like phishing Emails and such it’s more about formatting everything in such a way that elicits trust. I would look at psychological papers and infiltration experts for more information. it is an interesting subject worth looking into. fun one for the UK is the hi-vis and clipboard trick. walk into any public or private area (so long as it’s not a MOD building) wearing a hi-vis vest with a clipboard in hand and no one will question you. seriously no one. also while I don’t encourage anyone to trespass what so ever simply due to the risk of security guards and the police giving you a kicking it is worth noting that trespass in the UK is not a criminal offense so long as you don’t commit any crime or intend to commit a crime while trespassing.
sorry went on a tangent. but yes phishing is more of a psychological field than a technological one so you’re better off looking in a psychological paper rather than asking here.

Plasma_16
4 years ago

Phishing is pretty easy, just make sure to check your spelling before you click send (I learned that the hard way LOL)

social
4 years ago

use scripts for phising

social
4 years ago

use scripts like socialfish,blackeye or more advanced scripts which can bypass 2-FA

Mizdreavus
4 years ago

This is something I’m working on now. I’ve done it before but can’t remember how. So it’s back to google and tutorials starting with basics, but if anyone knows of a good article to read let me know, thanx.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 17

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss