Is it really posible to hack a facebook account??

Nohardfeelings
7 years ago

Hi im new here ive been reading some of the post on the fotum section about hacking facebook and all of them are outdated from like 10 year ago and all of them (if one could work) said that you need the victms pc to hack the account wich in some cases is impossible i want to know of there is really a way to hack someones facebook account and if so without you having to acces the victms pc or help me understand how can i do it please ive been trying to do this for years now and so far theres nothing…thank you in advance!

40replies
20voices
356views
theMunchBox
7 years ago

how about no?

Nohardfeelings
7 years ago

Why not??

theMunchBox
7 years ago

[quote=Nohardfeelings]Why not??[/quote]

I have no fucking clue why…

/me looks at ToU, CoC, and Disclaimer

Elian
7 years ago

Not to mention the most important after Terms of Use and Code of Conduct:

https://www.hackthis.co.uk/levels/main/1

Good reading…

Nohardfeelings
7 years ago

i know it cant be posted here on the website because of legal issues but is there a way (pdf-mail etc) that people can help with some information???

theMunchBox
7 years ago

Elian does have a point.

After I completed all the main levels, I sent detroit back to the stone ages, stole 8 bitcoins from Loanbase, and made Lastpass give me all your passwords.

Nohardfeelings
7 years ago

ok i will try to complete them thank you

Reply has been removed
ChrisCode333
7 years ago

Yes, just like anything in the world, facebook too can be hacked. However, there is no magical program where you put in someones username and it gives you their password. Rather, facebook accounts are often hacked using social engineering, phishing, or keyloggers. Social engineering can be called “human-hacking”, or getting people to give information through talking and social interaction. Phishing is faking the user into putting their information into a false “facebook”, one that looks just like the real thing but instead sends the information to the hacker. Keyloggers can exist on a victims computer and send all of the things they have typed to the hacker that infected them with the keylogger. All of these are equally capable methods in which a hacker may use to hijack a facebook account.
Hope this helped :D

kristen
7 years ago

yes, you can hack a Facebook account easly without using any program but they are often hacked using keyloggers or social engineering, it means getting people to give you informations by talking to them or social interaction and Keyloggers can exist on a victims computer and send all of the things they have typed to the hacker that infected them with the keylogger.

testing935
7 years ago

If you want to do something to hack a facebook account: Brute force; CSRF; Page of phising … etc but a question revolves around my head, why did you ask this question? Is you a beginner in the wonderful world of hacking ?

In any case if you hang on levels, if you want advice, or even information on hack method you can send me private messages, I am not all time connect but I will reply to you as soon as possible

Good luck ;)

theMunchBox
7 years ago

I don’t like what this thread has become.

@ChrisCode333 : OP claims to have tried for “years”. Clearly, he doesn’t care about the different methods.

@kristen : [quote=kristen]yes, you can hack a Facebook account easly without using any program[/quote]
[quote=kristen]BUT they are often hacked using keyloggers or social engineering,[/quote]

but?

( ? ?? ?)

Great job regurgitating the same shit ChrisCode333 said.

@testing935 : /me looks at CoC

ChrisCode333
7 years ago

@kristen Good job practically copy and pasting exactly what I said! Pretty sure people can tell when you blatantly copy another persons answer…( ? ?? ?)

Nohardfeelings
7 years ago

yes ive been trying for years but im new at hacking and just found this website soo yeah its lame but i was just looking for mainstream info about it…no wonder why i was not getting closer

theMunchBox
7 years ago

@Nohardfeelings : What you just said contradicts with what you said earlier.

“trying to hack facebook for years”
“am new to hacking”

lol and what’s this “mainstream info” you’re talking about? If hacking facebook is soo mainstream, no one would be using it. Also the advice givin to you, when you shouldn’t have had any, are mainstream lol. Lastly, you’re going to need more than to research “mainstream info” or underground info. Maybe the reason why you weren’t getting close is because you did not, could not, will not take the time to learn the technical side of hacking.

Asking questions like these is downright disrespectful.

@ChrisCode333 : I already pointed that out to kristen. Don’t copy my post and learn to le Face Face right.

ChrisCode333
7 years ago

@theMunchBox Lol, :’D it was my comment kristen copied, not yours. Dont tell me not to reply to someone who copied my comment, not yours.

Nohardfeelings
7 years ago

theMunchBox yes ive been doing it for year and i didnt knew anything about hacking what is hard to understand there? i came across this site looking for info i want to learn but not all people learn the same way i cant complete the level1 im trying so dont say i dont care because that just how you see things not the facts

P4MD8
7 years ago

hi guys i’m a new .i got only one dream being a haker that’s why i’m here

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

Welcome to this place! You should pay attention to where you write post ;)

klawaesko
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

I think you should start to brute-force attack his/her email and when you got the password go to forgot password in facebook and set another password.When he/her can’t go to his/her facebook account he/she will be aware that someone changed the password and maybe he/she changes the password ,than if you change again the password he/she probably will make a new email/facebook account.So use it just once.
Good brute-force password crackers(THC Hydra , Brutus)

Killercrach69
6 years ago

its not diffcullte to hack a facebook account you just need his neckname and there is ta a number in his
cover picture so easy :D :D

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

I think you’re talking about social engineering, but it’s easy to say “let’s do that”, but practically, how do you do that?

mohammadsuruj
6 years ago

ok i will try to complete them thank you

2 replies have been removed
ori_on
6 years ago

Hacking a facebook account is not only limited remotely there are many attack vectors when it comes to taking over an account. You could use phishing emails, SSL strippers paired with ARP/ICMP man in the middle attacks, social engineering(phishing is under this), keyloggers, password dumpers, DNS spoofing, mac flooding coupled with promiscuous sniffing(Though encryption is still hindering you). My point is there are many ways to gain access to something breaking into an account is entirely feasible if you are creative or skilled enough :)

traba3ach
6 years ago

i need to hack a facbook account help pleas

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

@ori_on you’ll get so much spams in PM… good luck!

3 replies have been removed
Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Can you guys read the thread before saying bullshit? @Plasma_16

And @testing935 No need to be that type of cancer too.

SilentKiller44
6 years ago

Hacking facebook or gmail sites is no beginner’s job. I will suggest people like traba3ach, mohammed suruj, Nohardfeelings, P4MD8 to learn basics first and then try to ask questions like “ How to hack facebook ”. Actually after learning basics you will get the idea how to do that by combining various techniques. And if you are dreaming that big, you also have to work that hard.

sarhadkhan
6 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/shamlah.pakhtoon
Please send me password for this facebook account
Bro

testing935
6 years ago

sarhadkhan Go cut your balles and eat too

Sorry DIDIx13 I was not in a state that could make me react properly. I apologize for my behavior towards this little noobie

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

@testing935 calm down. That’s not a way to react, even when people act like newbies. @DIDIx13 is totally right.

@SilentKiller44 They are talking about hacking a Facebook account, not Facebook in itself.

SilentKiller44
6 years ago

r4v463 I was also talking about facebook accounts not facebook site itself but it seems it has zero impact on people like sarhadkhan.

traba3ach
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

SilentKiller44 can i talk to you?

testing935
6 years ago

traba3ach want hack a facebook account xDDDD

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

@testing935, again ; could you please refrain from talking like this to others, even if they are asking things you’d categorize as being a “newbie”. I’m pretty sure you’ve already wanted so bad to hack Facebook accounts, everyone start gathering knowledge somewhere. Better than making fun of them, make them understand how it really works out there.
Oh and the only eyes that are bleeding out are mine and other members because of some of your posts.

Also, don’t yall forget about ToU & CoC, let’s answer to the main question without going too far, we’re not offering any help for illegals things ;)

tl;dr : Hacking a Facebook account is not as easy as one would think. You can’t directly attack Facebook ( unless you’re pretty good :p ), so you have to attack the owner of the account. They are multiples ways of doing such a thing ( some were listed in this thread ). But even if there are ways to do it, you won’t be able to perform any of these if you don’t have solid knowledge. Go back learning and challenges and you’ll probably find a way to do it all by yourself ;)

traba3ach
6 years ago

thanks Mugiwara

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

This thread should be closed in my opinion @Mugiwara27 ;)

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

I would have done it if this damn “close” link worked :(

fred [feuerstein]
6 years ago

wondering if I’m supposed to bugfix such things for you ;)

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Feel free @feuerstein !

Don’t forget about the contributor medal

GithHub Repositery

fred [feuerstein]
6 years ago

heard about that metals <3

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 41

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss