Editing Network Content

mjacketta9154
6 years ago

Hello everyone i saw this video were a guy was controlling the content shown on the wifi like when you went to a website like chase bank it was a fake page that would capture details and other news sites were you could show fake content. Does anyone know how to view a user screen when there on the network and how to edit the content?

3replies
3voices
181views
theMunchBox
6 years ago

lol you mean phishing?

b1nary
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

lol its ether phishing or MITM attack (Man-in-the-Middle) and injecting html-js into the other guy responses. since you say it was on the same network its most likely MITM , there are many tools around to do it :) just google it… i even remember there was a cool app for android think it was dsploit , adn you could inject javascript into the http responses of any user in the network , it was really funny to see people around getting freak out by just injecting

mjacketta9154
6 years ago

Yeah thanks guys i appreciate that.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss