html challenge

[deleted user]
6 years ago

i have made this code for a custom website i am making, can anyone tell me if they can exploit the code given below of the username and password

<div class="form-group" id="form-group-password">  
                                    <!-- <label for="password">Password</label> -->  
                                    <div class="input-group">  
                                        <div class="input-group-addon"><i class="fa fa-fw fa-lock"></i></div>  
                                        <input type="password" class="form-control input-lg" id="password" name="password" placeholder="Password"  autocomplete="off" />  
                                    </div>  
                                </div>  
3replies
5voices
209views
? [bolofecal]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Hack an html code? You probably not know good about web hacking right?

dloser
6 years ago

Come on now, @bolofecal**… They’re called “prohackz”, so I’m sure they “know good”.

Also, I didn’t see a single way to exploit this code. If the backend is of the same quality, this might be the most secure site ever.

L00PeR
6 years ago

jajaj yes it is @dloser

@prohackz
A vulnerability cannot appear in the HTML code (In fact, HTML is not a programming language, is just the skeleton of the webpage), if for example, this form would be managed by a PHP code, and you made a query to a SQL server with PHP, you would have a vulnerability called SQL injection (very easy to fix, but very common on webpages!)

What is SQL injection?: https://www.w3schools.com/sql/sql_injection.asp
I can enter in more details if you want via PM :p

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss