I have a idea for some fun ;)

Coffee.exe
6 years ago

is someone welling to do me a favor and hack this website and just mess it up its a scam and I think it would be funny please whoever does it please tell me how hard it was

https://www.test-iq.org/

10replies
8voices
229views
Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

[quote=CoC]I will not participate in, condone or encourage unlawful activity, including any breach of copyright, defamation, or contempt of court.[/quote]
Code of Conduct

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

[quote=HackThis!!]This site does not encourage or condone any illegal activity, or attempts to hack into any network where they do not have authority to do so.[/quote]

Coffee.exe
6 years ago

I hope you two know I’m joking even though yes the website is a scam I do read rules

dloser
6 years ago

Yes, guys… he’s clearly joking… don’t be silly. Didn’t you see the wink smiley in the title? That means it’s a joke.

Cool joke, bro!

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Looks like I missed the smiley lol…

Coffee.exe
6 years ago

its right here I have a idea for some fun ;)

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Yes, I’ve seen it now ^^

dloser
6 years ago

It’s ok, @r4v463. Clearly it is hard to notice when someone is joking sometimes. Seems to be happening all the time.

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Yes it seems x) I need to train my OCR to understand the smiley.

4 replies have been removed
Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Reminder

Put “ ;) ” in all of your post.

2 replies have been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 11

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss