Codewars

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Not about security here but coding :)

Here I am : Image

[url=www.codewars.com/r/qBmaHg]Join us on Code Wars too!
18replies
6voices
454views
3images
Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

It seems interesting, thanks for sharing!

I’ll give it a try

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Use this link instead so it will add me as a friend instantly :D

L00PeR
6 years ago

Whoami: Image

dimooz
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

Hey, I’m in!

I invite you to play on Codewars too, click on this link to register if you don’t have an account yet : www.codewars.com/r/tPpGzg

Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

My account got banned I’ve found a piece of code that works for every kata and I’ve used it three times to test :@

```class NilClass

def ==(_)
true
end

end

def mymethod
end```

It’s Ruby don’t use it of course

dimooz
5 years ago

^^ I’ve found another one that works too, I used it only once cause I was beating my head up on a particular kata (Assembly interpreter)… obviously I made a mistake in my code, but thanks to this trick I could understand where the problem was.

What about registering again with a new account? I really like this site, I’m sure you’ve enjoyed it as much as me, come on…

Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

Gotta create a new mail adress :(

And I’ve completed a lot of them a while ago x) I was 1 dan (that’s after 1 kyu) https://www.codewars.com/users/DIDIx13/completed

dimooz
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

Oh :o
Really nice… I didn’t know you were 1st dan! forget what I said ^^

So you can code in Haskell too, interesting. Impressive (0_O!)

Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

Thanks to my info school :s

AfricaMann007
5 years ago

Yes but good but it’s just that I’m a few tutorials on Youtube otherwise I am a beginner in Hacking and it would be really nice that you help me to be a great Hacker

dimooz
5 years ago

[quote=AfricaMann007]Yes but good but it’s just that I’m a few tutorials on Youtube otherwise I am a beginner in Hacking and it would be really nice that you help me to be a great Hacker [/quote]

What? I think you posted in the wrong thread…

AfricaMann007
5 years ago

Oh, why are you saying that?
Well, I think you know the mSpy software

dimooz
5 years ago

@DIDIx13 : I didn’t find how to change the profile picture on Codewars, can you give me a hint?

AfricaMann007
5 years ago

Image)

AfricaMann007
5 years ago

Well here is the only clue that I can send

Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

@dimooz Link to your GitHub account ;)

@AfricaMann007 I don’t understand what are you talking about this thread is for the website called codewars.com maybe you are trying to introduce yourself? If so please do, create a new thread introducing yourself :D https://www.hackthis.co.uk/forum/off-topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 19

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss