python executable

testing935
5 years ago

Could we compile a python script in GNU linux for create a windows executable ( .exe ) ?

6replies
4voices
236views
solosec
5 years ago

you can use KIVY framework for that matter, you can also use it for APK(android package).

testing935
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

wtf answer.

I just want compile a python script for windows but I’m on linux ( debian ) so I don’t known how I can because cx_freeze is imposible to install. I don’t care about .apk because it’s not a .exe so please to answer a question, read the question first. thank you

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago
testing935
5 years ago

Yes but I don’t find other soluce except cx_freeze and I cann’t install cx_freeze ( I don’t know why ) so someone know trick to compile python script from GNU linux to windows.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

Here’s a challenge for you : try understanding from where the problem of installing cx_freeze is, you’ll learn much more than what you think :)

dimooz
5 years ago

+1 for @Mugiwara27

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss